Brand new Le Bistrot Champagne dining, Royal Mile
West Parliament Square, Edinburgh, EH1 1RF
- usually £37.00
- save 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Mains for two, 2 courses with a glass of Champagne for two or upgrade to 3 courses with Champagne for two or four at brand new Le Bistrot, Royal Mile – save up to 58%
- Evening mains for two
- Or two courses with a glass of Champagne each
- Option to upgrade to a three-course dinner and Champagne for two or four
- Recently-opened venue from the same owners of the famous Patisserie Maxime in the West End
- Located on Edinburgh’s historic Royal Mile
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid 7 days
Ooh la la
If you’d rather start the new year off in the South of France rather than dealing with the predictable Scottish weather, join the club. But with today’s deal we can offer the next best thing by treating you to some delicious French-inspired cooking at the newly-opened Le Bistrot.
Grab a fellow food fanatic and get ready to tuck into a delicious main each; or, if you want to treat yourself, go for two courses and we’ll even throw in a glass of Champagne for each of you. Result!
If you’re feeling extra decadent, just go the whole hog and pick three mouth-watering courses to enjoy with a classy glass of Champagne. And with this option, it’s the more the merrier – bring up to three friends along for a fantastic evening. Sacré bleu!
Opening just last year, Le Bistrot brings a little pocket of France to Edinburgh’s historic Royal Mile. Whipping up delicious French cuisine for all occasions, this friendly bistro comes from the same owners of the famous Patisserie Maxime located in Edinburgh’s West End, so you know you can expect great things!
- King prawns served in a creamy almond sauce
- Vegetable tart with roasted Provençal-style ratatouille and comté cheese
- Onion soup served with bread and butter
- Roasted cod served with paprika sauce and curried vegetable rice
- Vegetarian gnocchi cooked with cherry tomatoes, basil and Parmesan
- Classic French chicken casserole with sautéed potatoes and baby carrots
- Assiette de fromage
- A selection of ice creams
- Le Bistrot’s dessert of the day
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
“Came across this little bistro for breakfast on our first morning in Edinburgh. They had wonderful tea, a nice selection of coffees and a good breakfast assortment. It was so enjoyable we tried it again the next morning!"
“Delighted to find this fantastic place and re-discover some of our favourite hosts! The food, wine and service at Le Bistrot is first class, as is the relaxed atmosphere and lovely surroundings. We absolutely love this place and cannot recommend highly enough!"
“This is a fairly new restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in-between. The food is great and the service is good and friendly. We really enjoyed our meal and will definitely be back."