Lebowskis weekend brunch - from £6pp
18 Morrison Street, EH3 8BJ
- usually £30.00
- save up to 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£12 instead of up to £30 for brunch for two or £19 instead of up to £44 to add cocktails at Lebowskis, West End - save up to 60%
- Weekend brunch for two
- Option to add cocktails
- From the Kained Holdings team that brought us itison favourites in Glasgow, Porter & Rye, The Finnieston, Francos and more
- Fantastic location just off Lothian Road and a few minutes’ walk from Usher Hall and the EICC
- Rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
Today’s deal will see you and a buddy tuck into a scrumptious brunch, choosing from a menu brimming with breakfast classics, all sprinkled with a little Lebowskis magic. You can also choose to treat yourselves to a delicious cocktail to go along with it, like a Mimosa or Bloody Mary. Perfect for recovering from the night before or setting yourself up for a great day out!
Paying homage to the classic film, The Big Lebowski, this West End institution is famed for the White Russian section of their cocktail menu, which has over 30 varieties of the drink, ensuring you’ll never be bored. Their menu focuses on using the best Scottish produce from local suppliers, which means their burgers - which bear names from the film – and brunch menu are fresh and packed with flavour. But don’t just take our word for it; Lebowskis were crowned worthy finalists for Scotland’s Best Burger at the Scottish Entertainment and Hospitality Awards 2016 and they were nominated for Best Burger at the i-on Food and Drink Reader Awards 2016!
- The Lebowskis brunch with homemade flat sausage, bacon, egg, black pudding, haggis, potato scone, hash brown
- Pancake stack with streaky bacon and maple syrup or berries and whipped cream
- Mexican eggs – sunny side up on homemade hot salsa topped with guacamole and sour cream
- Lebowskis breakfast burger with bacon, homemade pork patty, egg, mushroom, hash brown, potato scone, haggis and black pudding
4/5 on TripAdvisor
"Tremendous place! Great selection of beers, good cocktail list and pleasant staff."
"We came here on a Saturday night as big party. The atmosphere was great, and the food was amazing! Brilliant service and can't knock the food."
"Love the movie, great theme for a bar. Drinks were great and the menu selection was fun to read through."