- usually £8.00
- save up to 42%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Entry to the Loch Lomond Faerie Trail for one adult and one child or two adults and two children with optional fairy dust or fairy tutus in Luss; discover the creatures’ woodland homes and watch out for trolls in a magical adventure!
Faerie good day!
- Visit the Loch Lomond Faerie Trail for a magical adventure
- Entry for one adult and one child or two adults and two children, plus a souvenir wristband each
- Options to include sparkling biodegradable eco-glitter (better known as fairy dust!) or a tutu each, choosing your favourite colour or going for one trimmed with sequins and pretty butterflies!
- You’ll be given a guidebook with directions to follow around the trail, solving the quizzes and puzzles along the way to discover all the faeries!
- The creatures live in Scotland’s prettiest village, with beautiful faerie houses nestled in the forest, and you can explore their habitat to learn all about their magical lives
- Submit your answers to the Luss General Store at the end of the trail to be in with the chance of winning a prize!
- Watch out for the trolls lurking in the hills after escaping the Vikings who brought them here
- Located in the picturesque village of Luss on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond
- Just a 40 minute drive from Glasgow and 90 minutes from Edinburgh
- The perfect family day out – ideal for getting the kids outdoors and walking around!
- The trail has just relaunched with a brand new extension, so there’s even more to explore!
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and 5* on Facebook
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days