- usually £143.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of £143 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast plus a 2 course dinner, fizz and late check-out or £109 instead of £227 to stay for 2 nights with dinner on the first evening at Loch Long Hotel, Arrochar – save up to 52%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a two-course dinner and a glass of fizz each
- Option to stay a second night with dinner on the first evening
- Boasts great views of the picturesque Loch Long
- Perfectly placed in the tranquil village of Arrochar, less than an hour from Glasgow and 5 minutes from Loch Lomond
- Valid 7 days
You can get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city with today’s deal from the Long Loch Hotel.
You and a companion will stay for one or two nights at this cosy hotel; with gorgeous views across the picturesque Loch Long, it won’t be long before you enter relaxation mode! On top of that, you’ll each be treated to a two-course dinner from the hotel’s restaurant with a delicious glass of fizz to wash it all down.
After a good night’s sleep, you can look forward to a hearty breakfast in the morning – perfect for setting you up for the day!
Loch Long Hotel
With warmly decorated rooms, a cosy lounge area and a buzzing bar and restaurant, Loch Long has everything you need for a chilled getaway. Less than an hour away from Glasgow, the hotel is located in the tranquil village of Arrochar and boasts beautiful views across Loch Long. If you’re looking to explore Scotland’s bonnie banks, you’ve come to the right place with the shores of Loch Lomond resting only two miles away. With cruise and boat rides in operation from Luss, it’s the perfect opportunity to see every inch of the loch! In such beautiful settings, there plenty of outdoor activities to try including hillwalking, rock climbing and even kayaking before you call it a day with a wee dram.
- Soup of the day served with a crusty roll
- Chicken pakora with sauce
- Pork and apple pâté
- Chicken stuffed with black pudding and served with potatoes, vegetables and pepper sauce
- Sea bass served with new potatoes, capers and olives
- Penne pasta with arrabiata sauce
- Chocolate and orange cake
- Lemon tart
- Ice cream