Loch Long Hotel DBB, near Loch Lomond - £69
Main Road, G83 7AA
- usually £149.00
- save up to 59%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of £149 for an overnight stay for two with dinner or £109 instead of £265 for 2 nights at Loch Long Hotel, Arrochar; 5 minutes’ drive from Loch Lomond and less than an hour from Glasgow – save up to 59%
- Overnight stay for two with a two-course dinner
- Option to stay a second night with dinner on the first evening
- Stunning hotel overlooking the picturesque Loch Long
- Perfectly placed in the tranquil village of Arrochar, less than an hour from Glasgow and 5 minutes from Loch Lomond
- Valid 7 days
- As seen on TV! This deal is so good, it's starring in its own advert on STV
Set in the tranquil village of Arrochar, the Loch Long Hotel is a stunning waterfront abode that offers a slice of heaven amidst some of the country’s most spectacular scenery. Nestled at the head of Loch Long and just a 5 minute journey to the iconic Loch Lomond, the hotel is surrounded by natural beauty with a multitude of attractions right on its doorstep.
Whether you fancy visiting nearby Argyll Forest Park, hiking the distinctive Ben Arthur, setting sail down the bonnie banks with Cruise Loch Lomond or venturing further afield to the Western Highlands and Islands, you’ll be perfectly placed for an array of adventures!
If you’re a city slicker, you can easily reach the centre of Glasgow in under an hour or if you fancy a more chilled pace, why not kick back and relax in the hotel’s cosy bar with a dram in hand? No matter how you choose to spend your time, you’re sure to enjoy a blissful escape!
Loch Long Hotel
Boasting warmly decorated rooms, a cosy lounge, fantastic restaurant and buzzing bar with live music, you won’t be hard pressed to make yourself comfortable in this quaint and welcoming hotel. And with today’s deal you’ll do just that, with a one or two-night stay including a delicious two-course dinner on the first evening – perfect!
- Homemade chicken liver pâté with onion jam and rustic melba toast
- Haggis bon bons with a whisky velouté
- Scottish reared salmon parfait with citrus cream cheese
- Loch Long beef burger served on a milk brioche bun with lettuce, tomato and triple-cooked chips
- Lemon & black pepper battered North Sea haddock with triple-cooked chips, chunky tartare sauce and mushy peas
- Hunters chicken topped with smoked bacon, Scottish cheddar and BBQ sauce, served with salad and chips
Loved by itisoners
"This is my third visit to stay at this fantastic hotel. Each visit the staff and management have been attentive and welcoming. All our requests have been met - even a late food request. The food, hotel and location are all outstanding. 10/10 for everything."
"Stayed here recently on a Saturday night and had a lovely stay. Our room on the 4th floor was very clean and looked like it was recently decorated, outside our room was a lovely small sitting area which looked over Loch Long and surrounding hills. Food was lovely, bar prices were very good also. Staff were very friendly and helpful."
"Booked two rooms, double with loch view and single. The double room was very cosy with a view of the loch. The staff were all friendly, kind and helpful. An excellent base for some touring.”