- usually £259.00
- save up to 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£109 instead of up to £259 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and 2 course dinner or £175 instead of up to £366 for an overnight stay with spa treatments, thermal experience and lunch at award-winning Lochside House Hotel & Spa – save up to 58%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and two-course dinner
- Or an overnight stay with spa treatments, thermal experience and a two-course spa lunch
- Regional winner of Spa of the Year and Brand Hotel of the Year at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2018
- Beautiful views overlooking The Loch of the Lowes and nearby Creoch Loch
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
Set within 20 acres of land overlooking The Loch of the Lowes and with the nearby Creoch in sight, the Lochside House Hotel & Spa boasts magnificent views of the surrounding Ayrshire countryside. Today’s deal will see you and a lucky partner escape for a relaxing overnight break in one of the hotel’s contemporary en-suite rooms where you’ll soak up the stunning scenery, as well as being treated to a hearty breakfast and two-course dinner.
Sample dinner menu
- Chicken liver pâté with toasted garlic herb bread
- Tower of haggis and black pudding with peppercorn sauce and parsnip crisps
- Tempura of chicken with garlic mayo and sweet chilli dip
- RAD burger with double 6oz steak burger, bacon, cheddar, salsa and an onion ring
- Smoked haddock & prawn tagliatelle with toasted garlic bread
- Mexican beef lasagne with tomato salsa, mozzarella, jalapeños, crisp salad and toasted garlic bread
Today’s deal also gives you the option to swap your two-course dinner for an extra special treat and let your cares drift away with an hour’s access to the thermal suite. You can chill out in the relaxation area with sauna, steam room, experience shower and relaxation pool with water Jacuzzi, cannons and jets, or simply put your feet up in your complimentary robe and slippers on the heated seats and loungers.
Following your trip to the thermal spa, you'll get to completely unwind with a relaxing 40 minute spa treatment, with your choice of manicure, pedicure, facial, or oriental scalp, neck & shoulder massage. All that relaxing is hard work, so you’ll also be treated to a two-course light lunch with starters such as seasonal melon and winter berries with Cassis coulis and blueberry yoghurt ice, and mouth-watering mains like mushroom stroganoff served with crème fraîche, basmati rice, rocket salad and toasted flat bread – delicious!
Loved by itison members
“The room and surroundings were gorgeous. The meals were delicious. The spa was so relaxing and the treatment was absolute bliss.”
“The place was immaculate, rooms were brand new. Very warm welcome and food was great. The spa was fantastic, again immaculate and very luxurious. Treatments were of a very high standard and very professional.”
“This was by far one of the best overnight experiences I have had. Beautiful location with stunning views and the spa experience is like a little piece of heaven. Very friendly staff, we will definitely be back.”