4* Losehill House DBB, Peak District
Losehill Lane, Edale Road, Peak District, S33 6AF
- usually £520.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£249 instead of £520 for a 2 night stay for two with breakfast, 4 course dinner, 7 course tasting menu, Prosecco, leisure access and late check-out at 2 AA Rosette-awarded 4* Losehill House Hotel, Peak District – save 52%
- Two-night stay for two with breakfast, a glass of Prosecco on arrival, leisure access and late check-out
- Includes a four-course dinner on the first evening, followed by a seven-course tasting menu on the second
- Beautiful 4* boutique hotel boasting stylish rooms, 2 AA Rosette-awarded fine dining and fantastic leisure facilities including an outdoor hot tub with gorgeous views
- Stunning location in the Peak District, less than an hour from Manchester
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
Peak District escape
Today’s deal will see you and a very lucky loved one escape to one of the most beautiful corners of the country, the stunning Peak District. You’ll call the luxurious 4* Losehill House Hotel home for two cosy nights, where you’ll be treated like royalty with decadent touches including a chilled glass of fizz on arrival and not one, but two gastronomical experiences!
Staying in one of the hotel’s gorgeous abodes, you’ll get comfy with deluxe linen and down pillows, exclusive toiletries, and sweet treats like local biscuits in your room. Once you’ve settled in, make the most of the fantastic leisure facilities with access to the tranquil swimming pool which enjoys panoramic views over the Hope Valley, the peaceful sauna, and the incredible outdoor hot tub that makes for an indulgent treat, no matter the weather!
As well as a hearty breakfast served up each morning of your stay, you’ll also enjoy two delicious dinners in the hotel’s 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant. On your first evening, tuck into four courses from the à la carte menu and dine on seasonal dishes made with the very best local produce, impeccable presentation and a fine dining flair. Then on your second night, sample seven sumptuous courses from the tasting menu and enjoy a unique celebration of Peak District cuisine.
Sample four course menu
- Mackerel pâté on toast
- Goat’s cheese & onion tart
- Tomato focaccia
- Mushroom infused pigeon breast with pickled mushrooms, bone marrow and chocolate soil
- Pan fried fillet of sea bream with aubergine purée, shaved fennel and chorizo
- Pan fried scallops with pork belly, black pudding, apple purée and tarragon foam
- Pressed shoulder and roll belly of Cabrito kid goat with parsley mash, beetroot purée and onion rings
- Fillet of cod with crisp potato, cannellini bean purée, chorizo, parsley sauce and tarragon foam
- Wild mushroom & spinach oatcake mille-feuille with butternut squash purée, soft poached egg and Winchester crisp
- Margada chocolate delice with salted caramel, malted meringue, hazelnut sorbet and blackcurrant leather
- Poached plums with pain d’épices, vanilla meringue and honey jelly
- Lemon tart with crème fraîche sorbet, lemon tuille and raspberry gel
Loved by TripAdvisor
“The hotel and facilities are excellent, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the food is out of this world. Our room was very clean, had excellent views over Hope Valley and was well furnished.”
“My partner and I stayed overnight at Losehill House and had a totally relaxing and enjoyable stay. We started with a lovely swim and a soak in the hot tub followed by the steam room and sauna. Later we enjoyed the delicious and extremely appetising seven-course taster meal. Our room was very comfortable, clean and well decorated. Staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. All in all, a lovely and calming experience. Will be staying here again, soon hopefully!”
“Very attractive hotel. Surrounded by fields and very peaceful. The rooms are very comfortable with excellent bathrooms. Lovely spa and hot tub. Really enjoyed the food which is a mix of modern and traditional.”
What to expect
2 night stay for two with a 4 course dinner, 7 course tasting menu, a glass of Prosecco, breakfast both mornings and late check-out
Voucher is valid until Thur 6 Sept 2018, Sun – Thur; subject to availability.
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and 5, 11, 12, 13, 19, 25 Jun, 22, 26 Jul and 9 Aug 2018.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Thur 30 Aug 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple vouchers are not purchases permitted.
Check-in 2pm, late check-out 12noon.
Standard double room available.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room per night; payable directly to hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Includes a 4 course dinner from the a la carte menu and a 7 course tasting menu.
Menus are subject to change.
Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available; please advise hotel when booking.
Includes a glass of Prosecco each; can be substituted for a soft drink.
Max of 1 child permitted; under 2’s stay free and ages 2 – 16 years require a supplementary charge of £30 for a camp bed; under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult; please discuss with and pay directly to hotel. Cots can be provided at no additional cost.
Pets are permitted at a supplementary charge of £25 per pet; payable directly to hotel.
Wheelchair access available.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption. Please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.