Luxury DBB at Dunalastair Hotel Suites near Pitlochry
1 The Square, Kinloch Rannoch, PH16 5PW
- usually £325.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Time left to buy deal
We're sorry, but this deal has now sold out.
Share with friends
£189 instead of up to £325 for a luxury overnight stay for two with breakfast, dinner, Prosecco and late check-out or £299 instead of up to £628 for 2 nights with afternoon tea at recently-opened Dunalastair Hotel Suites, nr Pitlochry – save up to 52%
It can be hard to imagine your other half organising a romantic getaway when it’s a struggle to even get them to put their socks in the laundry basket.
Take matters into your own hands with today’s deal for a luxury overnight stay for two with breakfast, three-course dinner, Prosecco and late check-out for £189, or upgrade to two nights and include dinner both nights plus afternoon tea for just £299 at the stunning Dunalastair Hotel Suites near Pitlochry.
- Luxury overnight stay for two with breakfast, three-course dinner, a bottle of Prosecco on arrival and late check-out until noon
- Or upgrade to two nights and include a three-course dinner each night plus afternoon tea
- Gorgeous suites have recently undergone a stunning £5.5 million refurbishment
- Beautiful location on the banks of Loch Rannoch, under 2 hours’ drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days
The breath-takingly beautiful Dunalastair Hotel Suites near Pitlochry are an oasis of calm and relaxation. Having recently undergone an outstanding multi-million pound refurbishment, the period features of this stunning Victorian hotel have been expertly married with the sleek contemporary interiors. Experience true relaxation in the gorgeous lounge overlooking the pretty courtyard, dine in Edina’s Kitchen restaurant, and completely unwind in the stunning bedroom suites themselves with exceptionally comfortable beds, gorgeous en-suites and amazing views over the nearby rivers, mountains and waterfalls.
Today’s deal will see you and a very lucky loved one escape to this tranquil spot for either one or two nights. Toast to a fantastic stay with the crisp cool bottle of Prosecco presented to you on arrival; if you’re staying for two nights, you can also tuck into afternoon tea including a gorgeous selection of savoury and sweet goodies washed down with tea or coffee, as well as a mouth-watering three-course meal at Edina’s Kitchen on each night of your stay.
Head out and explore the beautiful rolling countryside that surrounds the hotel, or perhaps enjoy one of the many local activities such as hiking, fishing, golfing and cycling before returning to sleep in your wonderfully comfortable bed. You can enjoy a well-deserved lie-in with late check-out until noon, and will be treated to a hearty breakfast each morning to set you up for the day ahead.
- Cauliflower panna cotta with vanilla, hazelnut and rye bread
- Scottish scallop with maple, parsnip and parsley
- Confit chicken leg served with mushroom, pickled raisin and mustard seeds
- Asparagus and potato salad with egg yolk and chives
- Homemade soup of the day
- Loin of roe deer served with choux croute, baby carrots and wild garlic
- Potato gnocchi with purple broccoli, charred shallots and parmesan
- Poached fillet of sea trout with lemon, courgette and basil
- Monkfish tail with curry textures, pommes purée and coriander
- Sweet pea risotto with black truffle and shallot confit
- The Dunalastair lemon meringue pie
- Salted chocolate and burnt caramel
- Apple parfait with rosemary and sage
- Brown sugar brûlée served with roasted grapefruit and yoghurt
- Selection of local cheeses served with homemade crackers and chutney
“Their attention to detail was first class and nothing was too much trouble. Every attempt to include fresh, local produce on the menu, such as venison, produced truly memorable meals and all diets were well catered for.”
“Exceptional new hotel with staff to match, could not fault anything!”
“The rooms were extremely comfortable and well designed.”
This deal is brought to you by…
This is one of the most spectacular locations in Scotland, set on the banks of Loch Rannoch, surrounded by hills and with views of the iconic Schiehallion mountain. Dunalastair’s fantastic staff are warm and friendly, the bedrooms are roomy, contemporary and sparkling clean, and the chef’s kitchen, like everything else, is brand new and incredible!
What to expect
Overnight stay for two in a suite, bottle of Prosecco on arrival, 3-course dinner, breakfast and late checkout
2 night stay for two in a suite, bottle of Prosecco on arrival, 3-course dinner each night, breakfast each morning, afternoon tea and late checkout
Voucher is valid from Mon 19 Jun 2017 until Sun 3 Sept 2017, 7 days; subject to availability.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Fri 18 Aug 2017 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted. Multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in from 3pm, late check-out 12noon.
Twin or double deluxe, grand deluxe and luxury suite available.
Rooms can be upgraded to a family suite for a supplementary charge; payable directly to hotel.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Includes a bottle of Prosecco on arrival and a 3 course dinner each; menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian options are available; please discuss with hotel at time of booking.
Free parking available.
Max of 2 children permitted in an upgraded family suite; please discuss with and pay directly to hotel.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.