Battlesteads luxury 2 night getaway – Northumberland
Battlesteads, Wark on Tyne, Hexham, NE48 3LS
- usually £418.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£198 instead of up to £418 for a luxury 2 night break for two including an 8 course tasting dinner on one evening, full English breakfast both mornings and late check out at the award-winning Battlesteads Hotel and Restaurant, Northumberland – save 53%
- Luxury 2 night stay for two with full English breakfast and late check-out
- Includes an eight-course tasting dinner on one evening
- Winners of North East Hotel of the Year 2017 and loved by Mail Online and the Independent
- Scenic countryside location, less than an hour from Newcastle
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence
Nestled in the picturesque village of Wark in Northumberland, the beautiful Battlesteads Hotel and Restaurant is a stunning country retreat boasting individually styled rooms, an exceptional restaurant and even its very own Dark Sky Observatory.
With today’s deal you and a lucky loved one will visit this historic coaching inn and enjoy a memorable two-night stay in luxurious surroundings. You can expect to meet high standards of comfort in your beautiful abode; featuring stunning en-suite facilities, stylish décor, a flat screen TV and Wi-Fi access, this is the perfect nest to unwind in after a long day.
As well as a scrumptious breakfast each morning of your stay, you’ll also enjoy a decadent eight-course tasting menu on an evening of your choice. Using locally sourced ingredients (some sourced from the hotel’s very own garden), the kitchen team create sublime dishes that are sure to please even the most discerning of palates.
Sample tasting menu
- Wark deli board
- Demitasse of soup
- Semi-freddo and carpaccio of beetroot with micro herbs
- Salmon with Wark chorizo, borlotti beans and salsa Verdi
- Braised beef cheek served with buttery mash and seasonal vegetables
- Homemade dessert
- Northumberland cheeseboard
"Very, very impressed with the hotel and staff."
"Quality hotel, quality service, quality food, quality ethics."
"This is a place where the guests still matter."
"Fabulous service and food in this wonderful family hotel."