Luxury getaway at Battlesteads Hotel & Restaurant, Northumberland
Battlesteads, Wark on Tyne, Hexham, NE48 3LS
- usually £493.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£239 instead of £493 for a luxury 2 night break for two with an 8 course tasting dinner one evening, dark sky observatory experience tickets, breakfast and late check-out at award-winning Battlesteads Hotel & Restaurant – save 52%
- Luxury two-night break with breakfast and late check-out
- Includes an eight-course tasting dinner one evening and tickets to the dark sky observatory experience
- Winners of North East Hotel of the Year 2017 and loved by Mail Online and the Independent
- Scenic countryside location, less than an hour from Newcastle
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and holds a Certificate of Excellence
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a very lucky partner escape for a luxury two-night getaway at the award-winning Battlesteads Hotel & Restaurant. Nestled in the picturesque village of Wark in Northumberland, this stunning country retreat that boasts individually styled rooms, an exceptional restaurant, cosy pub and event it’s very own Dark Sky Discovery site!
You’ll settle down in your extremely comfortable room, each decorated with their own décor and character, and kitted out with a flat screen TV, Freeview and free Wi-Fi access. You’ll then tuck into an eight-course tasting menu one evening of your stay, and follow it up with tickets to the dark sky observatory experience. With breakfast included both mornings and late check-out, you’ll never want to leave!
Sample 8 course tasting menu
- Sparkling mead from the Northumberland Honey Co.
- Wark deli board
- Demitasse of soup
- Semifreddo and carpaccio of beetroots
- Salmon with chorizo, borlotti beans and salsa Verdi
- Braised beef check with buttery mash and seasonal vegetables
- Northumbrian cheeseboard
Battlesteads Hotel & Restaurant
The perfect place to unwind and relax with attentive service and luxurious surroundings, this hotel offers everything you need for a luxury break. With an on-site pub and restaurant passionate about ales, beers and wines, Battlesteads pride themselves on serving locally sourced produce, complimented by home grown fruit and vegetables.
Loved on TripAdvisor
"Quality hotel, quality service, quality food and quality ethics.”
"This is a place where the guests still matter!"
"Fabulous service and food in this wonderful family hotel."