Luxury lodge stay at 5* Lochgreen, Troon
Monktonhill Road, Southwoods, Troon, KA10 7EN
- deals sold
Share with friends
£229 for a luxury 2 night stay for two in a one-bedroom lodge with breakfast or £299 to include a 4 course dinner on the first evening at 3 AA Rosette-awarded 5* Lochgreen House Hotel & Spa, Troon
- Luxury two-night stay for two in a one-bedroom lodge
- Includes breakfast both mornings plus an optional four-course dinner on the first evening
- Beautiful country house awarded 5* by VisitScotland and a member of the Luxury Scotland group since 1992
- Boasts a 3 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant as well as stunning spa treatment rooms
- Set in 30 acres of pretty woodlands and manicured gardens in the heart of Troon
The height of luxury
Today’s deal will see you and a very lucky loved one escape for two glorious nights in a stunning one-bedroom lodge at 5* Lochgreen House Hotel & Spa. Formerly the estate’s gatehouse, your dinky dwelling boasts a cosy lounge, cute turreted dining area and handy kitchenette as well as a beautiful ivy-clad exterior. Offering the perfect place to unwind, you’ll even be treated to a scrumptious breakfast each morning of your stay – bliss!
If you fancy upping the indulgence even further, you can opt to enjoy four sensational courses in the hotel’s 3 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant on your first evening. With an innovative menu created by award-winning chefs Bill and Andrew Costley, you’ll sample some of Ayrshire’s finest dishes, all lovingly prepared using the region’s very best produce.
- Scottish duck & foie gras terrine with brioche, apple and walnut
- Orkney scallops with confit chicken, mushroom pesto and light chicken sauce
- Whole roasted quail with mixed grain risotto, roscoff onion and crispy quail’s egg
- Cornfed chicken with fresh morels, peas, broad beans and a Pommery mustard fettuccine pasta
- Hendrick’s Gin cured Shetland salmon with fennel & orange tartlet and citrus beurre blanc
- Rack of Scotch lamb with roasted artichoke, provençal vegetables and basil & red pepper sauce
- Tiramisu chocolate sphere with Amaretto sabayon and espresso ice cream
- Classic apple tarte tatin with crème anglaise and Calvados ice cream
- Dark chocolate fondant with white chocolate Baileys milkshake and hazelnut ice cream
Situated in pretty Troon, you’ll have the very best of Ayrshire right at your doorstep including a number of championship golf courses, the historic Dundonald Castle, the Burns House Museum and of course, miles and miles of beautiful coastline. If you fancy staying a little closer to home, make the most of Lochgreen’s luxurious amenities including serene spa treatment rooms, an incredible collection of fine firewater in the Malt Room, as well as 30 acres of stunning grounds and woodlands
Loved by TripAdvisor
“What a fantastic place this is. We arrived into a beautiful reception area and were greeted by staff who were more than helpful and catered to our every need. Dinner was nothing less than we had come to expect – outstanding in all areas! Do not hesitate to book.”
“Our first time here and no idea why it took us so long to try it! We felt welcomed by friendly staff and we were taken to a wonderful large room with fabulous views out over the golf course and sea. The hotel reception areas have a wonderful relaxed ambiance and when we ate in the restaurant the food was delicious and the service excellent. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and I’m really looking forward to my next visit!”
“All the staff were an absolute credit but the top award in our eyes goes to the chefs. Wow, what a meal, it was outstanding!”
What to expect
2 night stay for two in a one bedroom lodge with breakfast both mornings
2 night stay for two in a one bedroom lodge with a 4 course dinner on the first night and breakfast both mornings
Voucher is valid until Fri 31 Aug 2018, Sun – Fri; subject to availability.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Wed 1 Aug 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
Vouchers cannot be amended or cancelled once booked with the hotel.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted; max of 2 per person. Multiple vouchers cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Check-in 2.30pm, check-out 11am.
Double one bedroom gatehouse lodge available.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Includes breakfast which is served in the main house.
Option 2 includes a 4 course dinner from the table d’hôte menu; subject to change. Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available. Please advise hotel when booking. A supplementary charge of £5 is required per person for the following: aged Scotch ribeye, garlic langoustines, melody of local spring vegetables and Café de Paris; payable directly to hotel.
Max of 1 child permitted; ages 12 and under can be accommodated on a foldout bed for an additional £25 inc breakfast and any additional meals can be paid for as taken; payable directly to hotel.
No pets permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.