4* Macdonald Forest Hills DBB
Kinlochard The Trossachs, Aberfoyle, FK8 3TL
- usually £249.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£129 instead of £249 for an overnight stay for two including an AA Rosette-awarded dinner, breakfast and leisure access or £218 instead of £448 for 2 nights with dinner on the first night at 4* Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel and Spa – save up to 51%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a £25pp dinner allowance
- Enjoy access to the hotel’s luxury leisure club and pool
- AA Rosette-awarded Garden Restaurant
- Gorgeous 4* hotel with stunning views over Loch Ard and Ben Lomond
Just 6 miles from the foot of Ben Lomond, the 4* Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel and Spa boasts a peaceful location on the shores of Loch Ard in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. With stunning views of the surrounding landscape, as well as tranquil grounds, luxury spa facilities and an award-winning eatery on site, you’ll be unwinding in no time.
Just 40 minutes from Glasgow and under an hour’s drive from Edinburgh, we can’t think of many places that are better suited to escaping daily life.
With today’s deal you and your companion will spend one or two nights in the stunning Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel and Spa. Having recently undergone a gorgeous refurbishment, the hotel is looking better than ever, championing gorgeous rooms and lavish public areas. When you arrive, you’ll be shown to your beautiful abode, boasting traditional furnishings, a stunning en-suite and luxury Arran Aromatics toiletries.
Once you’ve settled in, pop down to the hotel’s stunning spa, complete with 18-metre swimming pool and gym, for a spot of well-earned relaxation. If you fancy going all out, you can treat yourself to one of their indulgent spa treatments - with 20% off any pre-booked treatment, it’d be rude not to! In the evening, look forward to tucking into some delicious dishes at the hotel’s AA Rosette-awarded Garden Restaurant. And don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten the most important meal of the day; you can expect to wake up to a hearty breakfast in the morning too!
- Seafood terrine with garden pea purée
- Pan-seared partridge breast served with aubergine and fennel chutney
- Butternut squash soup with toasted almond flakes
- Beetroot risotto with crumbled feta, toasted hazelnuts and micro salad
- Fillet of cod served with root vegetable and langoustine chowder and fennel confit
- Duo of pork served with Arran mustard mash potatoes, celeriac purée, spiced puy lentils and buttered kale
- Hot chocolate fondant served with a whisky and chocolate milkshake and Chantilly cream
- Lemon tart with red berry compote and vanilla ice cream
- Vanilla panna cotta with apple and cinnamon compote
Loved on TripAdvisor
“We had a lovely stay here – the location is just stunning and we were lucky enough to have a room with an amazing view over the Loch and mountains.”
“I couldn't recommend it highly enough. Amazing food with quick and friendly service. The room itself was amazing; really spacious and with the comfiest bed I've ever slept in!”
“We really enjoyed our stay here – the rooms were excellent and spotlessly clean, the food was first-class and the staff were friendly and welcoming. The location of the hotel was second to none - we will be returning as soon as possible.”