Mercure Edinburgh Princes Street stay
53 Princes Street, EH2 2DG
- usually £181.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Sunday night stay for two with a bottle of wine, breakfast and optional dinner at Mercure Edinburgh Princes Street; enjoy panoramic views of Edinburgh Castle & more - save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two
- Includes a bottle of wine and breakfast
- Option to include a £22pp dinner allowance
- Recently refurbished hotel with comfortable, stylish décor
- Fantastic central location on Princes Street with stunning panoramic views of Edinburgh Castle, Old Town & Princes Street Gardens
City Centre stay
Enjoy a stay in the heart of the capital with today’s deal for the Mercure Edinburgh Princes Street hotel. You’ll be welcomed with a bottle of wine in your room to get your stay off to a perfect start, and you can also opt to upgrade your stay with a delicious dinner with a £22pp allowance for the Brasserie, which offers stunning views across the city.
The next morning you’ll tuck into a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day ahead - but you might not want to leave the beautiful hotel as it’s recently been refurbished with stylish, comfortable décor and boasts the most central location in Edinburgh!
The Mercure Edinburgh Princes Street Hotel is ideally located in the centre of the city, close to the Royal Mile and the city’s main shopping precinct. Opposite the Scott Monument and National Gallery, there’s plenty of attractions close by plus spectacular views of Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street Gardens from the hotel.
- Haggis & sausage meat Scotch egg with watercress and brown sauce
- Salt & pepper battered squid with charred lemon and lemon & dill mayonnaise
- Pea & shallot tortellini with basil butter
- Beef & Doombar ale pie with potato wedges, spring greens & peas and pan gravy
- Thai red prawn curry with bean shoots, water chestnuts, baby corn and jasmine rice
- Black bean & sweet potato chilli with coriander rice