- usually £26.00
- save up to 65%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Mains for two or four with optional starters and drinks at newly-opened Mia Italian Kitchen, Falkirk - save up to 65%
- Pizza or pasta dish for two
- Or upgrade to 2 courses for two or four
- Option to include a glass of wine or beer each
- Brand new family-run Italian restaurant
- Sister venue to the fantastic Mia restaurants based in Edinburgh’s Morningside and Dalry areas
“When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s amore…”
Dean Martin was clued up on Italian food and with today’s deal, you can be too. Grab a fellow foodie (or three) and get ready to tuck into a mouth-watering pizza or pasta main each at Mia Italian Kitchen. With a focus on authentic Italian cuisine created using the fresh ingredients, you can bet you’ll taste the yummiest Italian food, just like mamma used to make!
If you fancy a little more bang for your buck, treat yourself to two courses with starters like deep-fried calamari with salad and garlic mayonnaise, juicy tomatoes served with classic buffalo mozzarella and drizzled in olive oil or pan-fried sausages served on a bed of borlotti beans and toasted bread. Then get ready for the main event; with delicious chicken, pizzas and pasta dishes on offer, you’ll be spoiled for choice! And to top it off, you can choose to include a glass of wine or beer each with your meal. Salute!
From Edinburgh to Falkirk
New to Falkirk, Mia Italian Kitchen is the perfect place for a great family get-together with fantastic food. Serving up ever-changing daily dishes, this friendly eatery boasts an impressive menu, excellent service standards and a welcoming atmosphere. With popular sister venues in both Edinburgh’s Morningside and Dalry areas, plus three chefs boasting an impressive 75-year span of cooking experience, you can bet this family-run restaurant know a thing or two about creating authentic Italian cuisine!
- Arrabbiata: penne pasta tossed with chilli, olive oil, garlic and tomato sauce
- Carbonara: spaghetti tossed in a cream sauce with pancetta, egg yolk and dusted in Parmesan
- Rigatoni salsiccia e porcini: Large tubed pasta tossed with Italian herbal sausage, porcini mushrooms, white wine and olive oil
- Carne: a tomato base loaded with mozzarella, Parma ham, chicken, pepperoni and chilli flakes
- Bianca: a white base topped with buffalo mozzarella, porcini mushrooms and truffle oil
- Formaggi: a tomato base loaded with mozzarella, pecorino, gorgonzola and Parmesan cheeses
- Pollo valdostana: pan-fried breast of chicken cooked with fontina cheese and Italian style ham
- Pollo alle olive: pan-fried breast of chicken cooked with olives, garlic, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and white wine
- Pollo funghi e crema: pan-fried breast of chicken with white wine, mushrooms and cream sauce