Monaco Grand Prix 2018 tickets
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £599 per person instead of up to £1,494 for return flight and transfer from Glasgow to the Monaco Grand Prix in Monaco on Sunday 27th May; enjoy a thrilling F1 spectacle with a choice of tickets
- Includes same-day return flights and transfers between Glasgow and Nice Airport and Monaco plus one Le Rocher or Grandstand Z1 ticket
- Option to upgrade to a choice of Grandstand tickets with amazing views
- See one of the world's most famous sporting events
- The glamorous race sees 120,00 fans lines the streets of Monaco
Join an expected 120,000 onlookers and watch the world's greatest drivers as they put their steering skills to the test across tricky hairpins, tight tunnels, and exhilarating shifts in elevation.
Watching all of the action, motor fans can look forward to some seat-gripping moments as the drivers navigate Monaco’s stylish streets before you cheer your favourites across the finish line of arguably the most glamorous event on the auto-racing calendar.
Choice of tickets
With today’s deal you’ll have your choice of tickets, whether you want to snap up a Le Rocher ticket and enjoy the race from a grassy bank (quite steep in places) with a good view of selected parts of the track (but no big screen, so remember to wear comfortable shoes all day!), or a Grandstand Z1 ticket which provides access to a standing area with views of the inner section of Port Hercule.
If you want to be in amongst the action, go for today’s third option and choose your own seated Grandstand ticket, opting for X1, X2, P or T sections. With areas X1 and X2 offering unbeatable views of the start and finish lines, you’ll be metres from the chequered flag. If you go for areas P or T, you’ll be harbour-side with glorious views of a straight section or the pits.
Once the race is over there’s the chance to make the most of your truly spectacular surroundings and explore the famous yachting marina, try your luck at the Bond endorsed casinos or take your pick from the wealth of top-class restaurants and indulge in some continental dining.
A rough itinerary:
- Board a specially chartered flight at Glasgow Airport (7am departure)
- Flight to Nice approx. 2hr 15min
- Enjoy comfortable 31" leather seating, in-flight catering and a selection of complimentary drinks
- Arrival at Nice Airport at approx. 10:40am
- Coach transfer to Monaco approx. 45-90 mins depending on traffic (16 miles)
- Time to get ready and have a spot of lunch
- Take your places to watch the race. Race starts at 2pm and finishes at approx. 4pm
- A chance for sightseeing and soaking up the unique atmosphere of Monaco after the race
- Coach transfer at approx. 6:15pm to Nice Airport
- Return flight Nice to Glasgow departing Nice at 9:30pm, arriving in Glasgow at 11pm
- Return flight is 2hr 15 and includes in-flight catering and a selection of complimentary drinks
Members should be aware that this is a hand luggage only flight. Flight passes will be posted to you along with your Grand Prix tickets