Monaco Grand Prix 2018 tickets
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £599 per person instead of up to £1,494 for return flight and transfer from Glasgow to the Monaco Grand Prix in Monaco on Sunday 27th May; enjoy a thrilling F1 spectacle with a choice of tickets
- Includes same-day return flights and transfers between Glasgow and Nice Airport and Monaco plus one Le Rocher or Grandstand Z1 ticket
- Option to upgrade to a choice of Grandstand tickets with amazing views
- See one of the world's most famous sporting events
- The glamorous race sees 120,00 fans lines the streets of Monaco
Join an expected 120,000 onlookers and watch the world's greatest drivers as they put their steering skills to the test across tricky hairpins, tight tunnels, and exhilarating shifts in elevation.
Watching all of the action, motor fans can look forward to some seat-gripping moments as the drivers navigate Monaco’s stylish streets before you cheer your favourites across the finish line of arguably the most glamorous event on the auto-racing calendar.
Choice of tickets
With today’s deal you’ll have your choice of tickets, whether you want to snap up a Le Rocher ticket and enjoy the race from a grassy bank (quite steep in places) with a good view of selected parts of the track (but no big screen, so remember to wear comfortable shoes all day!), or a Grandstand Z1 ticket which provides access to a standing area with views of the inner section of Port Hercule.
If you want to be in amongst the action, go for today’s third option and choose your own seated Grandstand ticket, opting for X1, X2, P or T sections. With areas X1 and X2 offering unbeatable views of the start and finish lines, you’ll be metres from the chequered flag. If you go for areas P or T, you’ll be harbour-side with glorious views of a straight section or the pits.
Once the race is over there’s the chance to make the most of your truly spectacular surroundings and explore the famous yachting marina, try your luck at the Bond endorsed casinos or take your pick from the wealth of top-class restaurants and indulge in some continental dining.
A rough itinerary:
- Board a specially chartered flight at Glasgow Airport (7am departure)
- Flight to Nice approx. 2hr 15min
- Enjoy comfortable 31" leather seating, in-flight catering and a selection of complimentary drinks
- Arrival at Nice Airport at approx. 10:40am
- Coach transfer to Monaco approx. 45-90 mins depending on traffic (16 miles)
- Time to get ready and have a spot of lunch
- Take your places to watch the race. Race starts at 2pm and finishes at approx. 4pm
- A chance for sightseeing and soaking up the unique atmosphere of Monaco after the race
- Coach transfer at approx. 6:15pm to Nice Airport
- Return flight Nice to Glasgow departing Nice at 9:30pm, arriving in Glasgow at 11pm
- Return flight is 2hr 15 and includes in-flight catering and a selection of complimentary drinks
Members should be aware that this is a hand luggage only flight. Flight passes will be posted to you along with your Grand Prix tickets
What to expect
Day trip for one to The Grand Prix in Monaco on Sunday 27 May 2018 including chartered BA return flight and transfers from Glasgow
Choice of ticket:
- Secteur Rocher ticket (standing only)
- Grandstand Z1 ticket (standing only)
- Grandstand X1/X2/T/P ticket (allocated seating)
Voucher is valid on Sun 27 May 2018 only; subject to availability.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Sun 20 May (we don’t want you to miss out!)
Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed. Vouchers are transferable up to 30 days prior to the event at a cost of £100; vouchers non-transferable after this point.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
Suitable for all ages; lead passenger must be 18 years+.
Strictly hand baggage only - no baggage can be added.
You must have a full up-to-date and valid passport and your own travel insurance to cover you in the event of flights not departing due to weather etc.
Outbound flight from Glasgow Airport departs at 7am, arrives into Nice at 10.40am. Inbound flight departs Nice at 9.30pm and arrives in to Glasgow Airport at 11pm. Complimentary in-flight catering and selected drinks included on both flights. Charter flight operated by British Airways.
Flight times are approx. and subject to change. Due to this being one of the busiest days of the year at Nice Airport, please be prepared for some delays.
Duration of transfers is approx. 45-90 mins; depending on traffic.
Helicopter transfers can be arranged as an upgrade; please discuss with World Choice Sports.
Race starts at 2pm and finishes at approx. 4pm.
Please discuss all medical conditions with World Choice Sports prior to purchase. Health conditions that may require medical clearance are: recent illness, hospitalisation, injury or surgery, existing unstable medical condition, need for additional oxygen or use of medical equipment on board, travelling for medical reasons or treatment.
May not be suitable if you have mobility issues due to Monaco and the Le Rocher being quite hilly and steep in areas.
Please note you will be sent, by recorded delivery, a pack and tickets instructing on the exact meeting point 4 weeks prior to event.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.