No 11 Brunswick DBB
11 Brunswick Street, EH7 5JB
- usually £385.00
- save up to 61%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £149 instead of up to £431 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, 5 course tasting menu, Champagne and optional executive room upgrade or from £249 instead of up to £585 for 2 nights at No 11 Brunswick, City Centre – save up to 61%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast, five-course tasting menu and a bottle of Champagne
- Option to upgrade to an executive room
- Boutique hotel just minutes from the City Centre and Edinburgh Playhouse
- Boasts a fantastic brasserie with a team trained by Michelin-starred chefs
- Loved by TripAdvisor
Today’s deal will see you and a loved one escape for a luxury one or two-night stay at the beautiful boutique hotel, No 11 Brunswick. Opt to stay in a small double room and snuggle up in this cosy abode, complete with underfloor heating, luxury toiletries and Egyptian cotton bed linen. If you fancy pushing the boat out, upgrade to an executive double and enjoy a taste of the high life with a cosy king bed, large double showers and plush furnishings to boot.
No matter which room you stay in, you’ll be welcomed with a chilled bottle of Champagne, followed by an exquisite five-course tasting menu in the hotel’s restaurant as well as a scrumptious breakfast the following morning – perfect!
- Smoked cheese, spinach and walnut croquet with a tomato salsa
- Duck pastrami, honey roast peach, toasted almonds, watercress salad with roast chilli and orange dressing
- Beetroot cured salmon gravadlax, with potato and grain mustard salad
- Oven roast guinea fowl supreme stuffed with wild mushroom and herb farce, buttered summer greens, potato rosti, & red wine jus
- Vanilla and yoghurt pannacotta with new season rhubarb & edinburgh gin compote
No11 Hotel and Brasserie
Situated in Edinburgh’s New Town, No 11 Hotel and Brasserie is just a short stroll from the Edinburgh Playhouse and ten minutes from Princes Street, and combines the grandeur of a classic Georgian townhouse with a contemporary interior.
Boasting a range of plush rooms and a fabulous brasserie, this city-centre retreat has everything you need for an indulgent break. The brasserie itself uses only the best suppliers, as well as freshly baked breads, ensuring every tantalising dish on offer is prepared with the finest ingredients and utmost attention to detail. Mirroring their fabulous produce with exceptional culinary skill, you know a meal here is set to be a memorable one!
“The staff were all friendly, the breakfast was really good and the evening was also excellent. The decoration in the hotel was in keeping with the building but still felt modern. Definitely enjoyed my stay here and would come back again.”
“The staff are welcoming and the food is good. It’s close to the city and therefore convenient for access in a quiet Georgian suburb.”
“Breakfast was good, full Scottish or continental. About a five-minute walk to the Edinburgh Playhouse which is surrounded by places to eat and then another five minutes to Princes Street. We had a great break and would recommend No 11 Brunswick.”