No 11 Brunswick dining, City Centre
11 Brunswick Street, EH7 5JB
- usually £65.00
- save 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 courses for two, 3 course seasonal menu or 5 course tasting menu for two at No 11 Brunswick, City Centre; stunning listed Georgian building near Calton Hill, Playhouse Theatre & Princes Street - save up to 58%
- 2 courses for two
- Or a 3 course seasonal menu or 5 course tasting menu
- Boutique restaurant just minutes from the City Centre and Edinburgh Playhouse
- Loved by itisoners
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky dining companion tuck into a tasty two-course meal choosing from mains like Braised rolled pork belly with slow cooked split yellow peas and tenderstem broccoli or Pan fried fillet of seabass with homemade vegetable spaghetti, basil & pink peppercorn hollandaise, plus your choice of starter or dessert to make it a real feast!
Alternatively, go for three courses from the seasonal menu or a five course tasting menu for a truly indulgent dining experience.
No 11 Brunswick
Situated in Edinburgh’s New Town, No 11 Brunswick is just a short stroll from the Edinburgh Playhouse and ten minutes from Princes Street, and combines the grandeur of a classic Georgian townhouse with a contemporary interior. The brasserie uses only the best suppliers including the award-winning Rannoch Smokery, Crombies of Edinburgh, Devenick Dairy in Banchory, as well as freshly baked breads from the Manna House Bakery in Leith. Mirroring their fabulous produce with exceptional culinary skill is a team of chefs trained under Michelin star holders Pam Brunton and Richard Aung Shwe!
Sample seasonal menu
- Homemade chicken, squash, sage & mascarpone ravioli with toasted pine nut & herb butter sauce
- Warm Arbroath smokie, cherry tomato & artichoke tart with rocket & parmesan
- Baked vegetarian haggis wellington with tomato chutney
- Warm confit of duck with sticky chilli beetroot, Ayrshire potatoes and smoked bacon salad with roast chilli & orange dressing
- Homemade open lasagne of fish & shellfish in a tomato, fennel & samphire broth
- Roast spiced cauliflower with ratatouille, clava bon bons & a crispy soft boiled egg
- Warm chocolate fondant with homemade vanilla ice cream
- Cranachan with raspberries, whipped cream and oatmeal, served with a chocolate spoon
- Selection of artisan cheeses from Ian Mellis, served with grapes, apple & thyme jelly chutney and Scottish oatcakes (£3.50 supplement)
Sample 5 course tasting menu
- Smoked cheese, spinach and walnut croquette with a tomato salsa
- Duck pastrami with honey roast peach, toasted almonds and a watercress salad with roast chilli & orange dressing
- Beetroot cured salmon gravadlax with potato & grain mustard salad
- Oven roast guinea fowl supreme, stuffed with wild mushroom & herb farce with buttered summer greens, potato rosti & red wine jus
- Vanilla & yoghurt panna cotta with new season rhubarb & Edinburgh gin compote
Fabulous reviews on TripAdvisor
“Return visit and once again excellent food, service and ambiance. Intimate dining area and good for couples. Despite being a popular venue and on the night a full booking, we weren't rushed and to top it off staff all the staff were excellent as always. Please visit or you are missing a treat."
"The live piano music was a lovely surprise and our meal was perfect. Very good restaurant."
"Wow food was fantastic! The place has a special feel and service was impeccable. Food was very fresh and we would definitely be back."