- deals sold
Share with friends
From £99 for an overnight stay with breakfast for two, £149 to include a 2-course meal or from £199 to upgrade to a suite with optional Prosecco or a 5-course tasting menu at Oddfellows On the Park, Bruntwood Park; loved by The Telegraph
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Stay in a stylish Park Room with the option to include a two-course meal
- Or upgrade to a suite with the option to include a bottle of Prosecco or a five-course meal
- The newest addition to the Oddfellows’ family having opened in April 2017
- Beautiful Victorian mansion house surrounded by mature parkland
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and loved by The Telegraph
Today’s deal will see you and a loved one escape to the beautiful Oddfellows On The Park for a relaxing overnight stay.
You’ll be whisked up to a stylish Park Room, kitted out with a 5ft king size bed as well as all the mod cons your heart desires. Or if you’re feeling indulgent, you can choose to upgrade to one of the hotel’s unique suites, complete with a Victorian-style roll-top bathtub and elegant décor. And if you’re feeling extra fancy, you can opt to include a bottle of Prosecco to sip on in your sumptuous suite.
Once you’ve made yourself quite at home, you’ll be given the option to dine at the hotel’s fantastic restaurant. Tuck into two tasty courses or really push the boat out with a fabulous five-course tasting menu each. And once you’ve packed it in for the night, you can sleep soundly knowing you’ll wake up to a hearty breakfast in the morning. Yum!
Oddfellows On The Park
Having flung open their doors just last April, Oddfellows is a beautiful boutique property boasting 22 rooms, a stylish cocktail bar, a luxury spa and a delicious restaurant with a Michelin-trained head chef. It was named a must visit location of 2017 by From The Poolside and described as ‘a mix of cosiness and glamour’ by The Telegraph, so you can be sure a stay here is set to be a good one.
Sample dinner menu
- Mushroom served with peach, truffle and sunflower seeds
- Mackerel with salsify and spruce
- Pigeon served with squash, fig and hazelnuts
- Sweetcorn polenta served with globe artichoke, charred corn and broccoli
- Lamb rump with carrots, shallots and Yorkshire fettle
- Goosnargh duck breast served with Hispi cabbage, potato terrine and blueberries
- Millionaire cheesecake with chocolate ice cream
- Eton mess served with vanilla ice cream and strawberries
- Vanilla panna cotta served with blackberry coulis and raspberry sorbet
Sample five-course tasting menu
- Pear and Blacksticks white cheese tarte with red onion marmalade
- Crab tortellini with celeriac purée, apple and kohlrabi
- Fillet of halibut served with Jerusalem artichokes and black truffle
- Loin of beef, Roscoff onions, green beans and smoked pomme purée
- Rhubarb cheesecake with a lychee sorbet
“The staff couldn't do enough for us during our stay and were all incredibly professional and knowledgeable. The food in The Galloping Major was incredibly tasty and presented beautifully. For a special night away, I couldn't recommend this place enough.”
“Can’t praise this hotel enough. The room was amazing, the staff were fantastic and the food was delicious. The attached spa was also lovely and had friendly staff. A beautiful setting; thanks for a lovely stay.”
“The rooms were to a high standard and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful. We decided to stay in for dinner and it was first class; very stylish and tasty but not pretentious. Breakfast was also excellent with options for a full English traditional or more modern avocado on sourdough. I would definitely return when I have business in Manchester again.”