One Square dining
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, 1 Festival Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9SR
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 or 3 courses for two with a glass of wine each or upgrade to a 5-course Scottish tasting menu with paired drinks at One Square; ideal city-centre location with views of Edinburgh Castle
- Two or three-course meal for two with a glass of wine each
- Or upgrade to a five-course tasting menu with a selection of paired drinks
- Ideal city-centre location just minutes away from Edinburgh’s popular Princes Street
- Enjoy fantastic views of Edinburgh Castle as you dine
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
Indulge yourself with today’s fabulous deal for two at the impeccable One Square in the heart of Edinburgh. You and a fellow foodie will enjoy your choice of two or three courses of exquisitely prepared food featuring the finest Scottish ingredients along with a glass of wine each. Start off with the likes of smoked ham hock terrine with pickled carrots, roast pepper and salsa verde sauce before moving on to mouth-watering mains such as slow-cooked sea bream served with baby leek, hassselback potato and cream sauce. And if you have a sweet tooth, you can finish off with a warm chocolate tart with Tonka bean ice cream and cherry purée. With signature dishes as well as an ever-changing selection of dishes on offer, you can guarantee whatever you pick will be truly delicious.
Or, if you really want to treat yourself, you can go all out with a gorgeous five-course Taste of Scotland tasting menu, accompanied by a carefully curated collection of drinks designed to perfectly compliment you meal. Go on – you know you deserve it!
With rave reviews from hundreds of diners, it's no surprise that One Square is a venue which boasts incredible service and modern, seasonal food. Offering up over 105 different varieties of gin (including their own brand) and passionate, knowledgeable bar staff, it's the perfect space for drinks with friends or a decadent treat with your other half.
Taste of Scotland five-course menu
- Pan-seared Orkney scallop with pickled pear and pomegranate paired with Schiehallion Craft Lager, Clackmannanshire
- Fillet of wild brill with truffle dressed winter leaves and chestnut paired with One Square Gin perfect serve
- Locally reared Tamworth pork with sweet and sour fennel with pink fir apple purée paired with Thistly Cross Cider, Dunbar
- The Wee Comrie cheese, homemade oatcakes and compressed grapes paired with Red Squirrel Gingernut Liquor, Elgin
- Orange chocolate fondant and Harviestoun Ola Dubh stout ice cream paired with Glengoyne Whisky Flip Cocktail
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
'The food was delicious, pretty and the portions were so generous! We could not believe the quality and value for money we got out of it – this place is a must!”
“The welcome was friendly, the wait staff were attentive and not imposing plus the food was delicious.”
“The staff were helpful and friendly, the food was all excellent and the restaurant had a very relaxed feel.”