- deals sold
Share with friends
Vintage bus tour for two with Prosecco afternoon tea at Red Bus Bistro; enjoy a unique dining experience as you take in the capital’s sights aboard a classic red 1966 Routemaster bus
- Vintage bus tour for two with afternoon tea
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- Take in the stunning sights and historic culture of Scotland’s capital city this summer aboard a classic 1966 Routemaster bus with Red Bus Bistro
- Tuck into a selection of sandwiches, pastries and cakes in this specially fitted-out bus turned diner
- Perfect for a unique catch up with friends or a special celebration with a difference
- Rated 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor and loved by itison members!
Questions about today's deal
- Red Bus Bistro
- Stand ZF On Waterloo Place,
A lovingly restored 1966 Routemaster bus, the vintage Red Bus Bistro is available for hire as one of the most unique ways to experience Scotland! With a variety of delicious dining options available and friendly, helpful staff on hand to ensure you have a fantastic time, you’ll be zipping round the city feeling like a real VIP.