- usually £162.00
- save up to 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £69 instead of up to £175 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of wine & cream tea or dinner or from £119 instead of up to £254 for 2 nights at Royal Dunkeld Hotel; enjoy beautiful winter walks & Dunkeld Cathedral - save up to 57%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast and a bottle of wine
- Enjoy a cream tea for two on arrival or a 2 course dinner
- Located in picturesque Dunkeld; “the gateway to the Highlands”
- The perfect base to explore the likes of Dunkeld Cathedral and the Beatrix Potter Exhibition, plus beautiful winter walks
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Today’s fantastic deal will whisk you and a loved one off to Perthshire for a night or two at the historic Royal Dunkeld Hotel. Upon arrival, you’ll find a bottle of wine in your room so your can start your stay off right, plus you’ll look forward to a hearty breakfast in the morning to set you up for day of exploring.
You’ll also be treated to either a delicious cream tea with a selection of freshly made scones served with homemade jam, butter and clotted cream, or a tasty 2 course dinner in the hotel’s unique Woodlands Bistro, where wonderful wooden hand carved animals decorate the cosy room.
Once you’ve enjoyed your refreshments, make your way upstairs to your lovely room for a perfect night’s rest in your snuggly bed.
Royal Dunkeld Hotel
Nestled in the picturesque town of Dunkeld, the Royal Dunkeld Hotel has everything you need for a great getaway. Known as ‘the gateway to the Highlands’, this pretty Perthshire area has wondrous woodlands, gorgeous walks, and prime fishing locations right on its doorstep.
As well as its central location for exploring the beautiful surroundings, this historic hotel boasts cosy rooms, free Wi-Fi and a relaxing beer garden to enjoy on sunny days. Or, head out to visit the likes of the majestic Dunkeld Cathedral, the Beatrix Potter Exhibition and the plethora of beautiful winter walks.
- Chicken liver parfait with redcurrant jelly and Scottish oatcakes or toast
- Crispy smoked haddock & salmon fishcake bound in fluffy mash and coated in crisp golden breadcrumbs with a citrus mayonnaise dressing
- Brie & fig tart with a sweet yet tangy plum chutney
- Chicken breast stuffed with haggis, served on a turnip & honey purée with creamed mash and a medley of blanched & sautéed vegetables and a rich whisky sauce
- Seared Scottish salmon roulade with black pepper & lemon, topped with homemade mango salsa and served with baby potatoes
- Open lasagne topped with a soft poached Rotmell Farm free range egg, creamed leeks, wild mushrooms & spinach, plus a béarnaise sauce & Italian cheese
“We spent three nights here recently - the food is excellent, the hotel is comfortable, the staff are extremely friendly and the atmosphere is brilliant – we will definitely be back.”
“We had a very happy three days here; the service was first-class and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. The meal we had in the restaurant was delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel and restaurant.”
“We had a fantastic weekend at Royal Dunkeld Hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and went out of their way to help us however they could. The food and our room were also very good. We had a great weekend and would recommend this hotel to anybody looking for accommodation in Dunkeld.”