Romantic Gretna Green getaway
Glasgow Road, Gretna, DG16 5FG
- usually £119.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£59 instead of £119 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, £99 to include a 2 course dinner & wine or £149 for 2 nights at Greens at Gretna; right next to Gretna Green Outlet - save up to 50%
- 1 or 2 night stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast and late check-out
- Option to include a 2 course dinner and a bottle of wine in the room
- Includes tickets to the Gretna Green story exhibition, telling the tales of couples who eloped to the historic blacksmiths cottage
- Next to the Gretna Gateway designer shopping outlet with stores like Hugo Boss, Arran Aromatics & Molton Brown
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and someone special will stay overnight at the Greens at Gretna hotel, which has recently undergone a £1 million refurbishment project.
You’ll be welcomed with a bottle of wine in your comfortable room, where you can relax and unwind before enjoying an optional two course dinner at the hotel’s fantastic restaurant. In the morning, you’ll enjoy a long lie in your cosy bed since there’s no rush to get up with late check-out. Fuel yourself for the day with a full Scottish breakfast before heading home or maybe visiting the Gretna Gateway shopping outlet where you can get bargains on brands like Hugo Boss, Nike, Arran Aromatics & Molton Brown.
Filled with love
Included in this deal are tickets to the Gretna Green story exhibition, which tells the tale of thousands of couples who ran away to Gretna to wed. Sense the anticipation and high emotions as you enter the historic, virtually untouched blacksmiths cottage and workshop where so many weddings took place.
You can also visit the brand new Wall of Love, created for couples to attach romantic lovelocks, and the Gretna Green Famous Blacksmiths Shop, stocking unique Scottish gifts and brands such as Harris Tweed and Ness. It’s the perfect romantic Scottish break!
- Chicken wings with Louisiana hot sauce and blue cheese dip
- Prawn cocktail with Marie Rose sauce and brown bread & butter
- Mozzarella sticks with a sweet chilli dip
- Barbecued slow braised beef short rib with baked potatoes, sour cream & slaw
- Salmon & chive fettuccine with a cream sauce & garlic bread
- 5 bean chilli & rice in a tortilla basket with jalapeños, salsa, guacamole, sour cream & lettuce
- Waffles with chocolate sauce, berries & cream
- Jack Daniels Honey bread & butter pudding
- Buttermilk pancake stack with fresh cream & maple syrup
Loved by itisoners
“Very nice and good value for money.”
“Great hotel, welcoming staff, good food and ideal accommodation - first rate.”
“Hotel and rooms were lovely. The food was fantastic. Excellent value for money and would definitely return.”
“Hotel is really nice and all the staff are lovely. The toiletries in the room are amazing, the hotel is quiet and the food in the restaurant is great.”