Romantic Northumberland DBB & Champagne
Jedburgh Road, Otterburn, Northumberland, NE19 1NR
- usually £385.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£189 instead of up to £385 for a romantic overnight break for two with breakfast, 5 course dinner, Champagne, canapés, and cocktails at William de Percy Inn & Crêperie, Northumberland – save up to 51%
- Romantic overnight stay for two with a full Northumbrian breakfast
- Includes a bottle of Champagne in room as well as a make-your-own cocktail kit
- Enjoy pre-dinner canapés and smoking cocktails, followed by five delicious courses
- Fantastic location in beautiful Northumberland with great access to Edinburgh and Newcastle
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
Today’s deal will sweep you and a loved one of your feet with a luxurious overnight stay for two at the stunning William de Percy Inn & Crêperie. You’ll be warmly welcomed with a gorgeously gift-wrapped bottle of Louis Dornier Brut NV Champagne in room as well as a fantastic make-your-own cocktail kit. Have some fun trying your hand at being a mixologist for the evening as you whip up a delicious French Martini each, with all ingredients and a step-by-step guide awaiting you.
After sampling your homemade concoctions, you’ll then head through to the incredible French inspired gastropub where you’ll enjoy some delicious pre-dinner canapés as well as a theatrical smoking cocktail of the week. The decadence continues at dinner as you sit down for a tantalising five-course meal, before retiring for the evening and enjoying a super comfortable sleep in your cosy bed. As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll even be treated to a full Northumbrian breakfast the following morning before you wave goodbye – perfect!
- Deep fried chilli salt & pepper squid with harissa mayo
- Carpaccio of beef with tomato, red onion, pea shoots and horseradish cream dressing
- Spiced halloumi with chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, radishes and quick pickles
- Gin & Midori Champagne sorbet
- Za’atar spiced lamb skewers with chickpea, feta & green leaf salad and jalapeño sour cream dressing
- Beer battered cod fillet with twice-cooked chips and proper mushy peas
- Double 100% beef patty in a brioche bun with smoked streaky bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickle and burger relish
- Caramelised bramley apple crêpe with Chantilly cream, crumble, vanilla bean ice cream and raspberry coulis
- Homemade sticky toffee pudding with vanilla bean ice cream and butterscotch sauce
- After Eight crêpe with Chantilly cream, crumble, vanilla bean ice cream and raspberry coulis
William de Percy Inn & Crêperie
With a beautiful setting in Otterburn in Northumberland, easily accessible from both Newcastle and the Central Belt, this venue is attached onto the stunning wedding venue Le Petit Château and offers bespoke, individually designed bedrooms, perfect for unwinding and relaxing in before you head out to explore the many country walks close by.
Some of the Inn’s rooms showcase amazing features like roll-top baths, balconies and views over the Mediterranean gardens, and this fantastic hotel will always try and place you in their most premium room; however, if you’ve got your heart set on getting a particular Instagram-worthy snap, just speak to William de Percy directly and they’ll try their best to accommodate your particular needs.
Loved by itisoners
“Lovely room with cocktails in-room, nice meal and great service.”
“We stayed at William de Percy for our third wedding anniversary and we had a lovely enjoyable night. The room was beautiful with the cocktail making kit and bottle of Champagne. The evening meal and breakfast the next morning were both delicious and we had no complaints about anything. Thank you!”
“Nothing could improve it!”