Silent Adventure fitness tours, City Centre
Greenside Row, Edinburgh, EH1 3AA
- usually £10.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Silent Adventures fitness tours for one, two or four; put on some headphones and take a 1 hour exercise tour through Edinburgh’s iconic urban landmarks with singing, dancing and laughing along the way – save up to 53%
- Silent fitness tours for one, two or four
- Meets outside the Omni Centre in Greenside Place
- Using state-of-the-art broadcasting technology, you’ll be guided by headphones across some of Edinburgh’s iconic landmarks as you embark on this full-body fitness class
- Have fun and get in shape with this playful alternative to an indoor exercise class
- Silent Fitness tours are a brand new concept from the popular Silent Adventure Tours, who were finalists in Edinburgh’s Best Visitor Attraction at this year’s Scottish Thistle Awards
- 5/5 TripAdvisor rating and rave reviews
Witness the fitness
If you like the idea of getting fit but don’t like the idea of going to the gym, today’s deal is for you. Get your fitness on with a playful alternative to those stuffy indoor exercise classes with Silent Adventures. Take a trip around Edinburgh with a Silent Fitness tour; you can soak in the best the city has to offer whilst having fun and getting in shape. What’s not to love about that?
Using state-of-the-art broadcasting technology, you and your fitness troupe will be guided through the city by headphones. But don’t expect the tour to be completely silent – there’s plenty of dancing, singing and laughs to be had! With regular intervals to work out those muscles and get chatting to members of your group, this is the perfect way to ease yourself into that ever-popular ‘get fit’ resolution in 2019!
5/5 TripAdvisor rating
"We had the best afternoon on the 3pm tour yesterday; our inhibitions were quickly lost as we got carried away with the music, dancing and laughs. What a great way to spend an hour - thoroughly entertaining, energetic and simply fantastic."
"There's a reason the reviews are so good; it's just because it IS so good. Just exceptional. I've not laughed and had so much fun for ages. Do this… you'll love it."
"Brilliant activity! I wish I’d booked to go round twice! Excellent guides and plenty of direction on dance moves for those who are unsure. The headphones are really clear but interacting with people without headphones and dancing in the park to the sound of music had me crying with laughter! You won’t regret booking this."