- usually £20.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
£20, £40 or £50 voucher to spend on food and drink at Spatch, City Centre; includes your pick of the brand new Tex Mex dishes! - save up to 53%
- £20, £40 or £50 voucher to spend on food and drink at Spatch
- Enjoy anything you like from the menu, including the brand new Tex Mex selection featuring the likes of fajitas, burritos, tacos and more!
- Sister restaurant to The Newsroom and Burgers & Beers Grillhouse
- Fantastic location just off the Royal Mile
- Close to all the city’s top attractions, bars and shops
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
- Fajitas: sizzling grilled peppers and onions with your choice of cajun chicken or steak served with warm tortillas, guacamole, salsa & sour cream
- Burritos: tortilla stuffed with lime & coriander rice, kidney bean salsa, shredded lettuce, corn, sour cream and your choice of chicken, pulled beef, pulled pork or jackfruit.
- Cluck Norris: breaded chicken breast burger topped with BBQ pulled chicken and Virginia smoked sweet cured bacon. Served on a white glazed bun and a bed of lettuce, tomato & mayo
- Kevin double bacon: two char-grilled beef patties with American cheese and Virginia sweet cured bacon. Served on a white glazed bun and a bed of lettuce, tomato & mayo
- Cheezus loves you: grilled halloumi with homemade Piri-Piri sauce, Mediterranean veg and topped with frickle. Served on a white glazed bun and a bed of lettuce, tomato & mayo
- The Meat Feast: sharing platter with a half rack of slow cooked baby back ribs, half spatchcock chicken, chicken wings, slaw, corn on the cob and two sauces