Suite DBB at The Bonham
35 Drumsheugh Gardens, EH3 7RN
- deals sold
Share with friends
£209 for an overnight stay for two in a newly-refurbished junior suite with breakfast, dinner and a glass of Prosecco or £299 to upgrade to an executive suite at The Bonham, West End
- Overnight stay for two with dinner, a glass of Prosecco on arrival and breakfast
- Choose to stay in a newly-refurbished junior or executive suite
- Stunning boutique hotel
- Fabulous West End location close to bars and shops
- Loved by itisoners
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one head to The Bonham for a glorious night away. Upon arrival you’ll be greeted with a glass of chilled Prosecco each before entering your beautiful, newly-refurbished suite to call home for the night. In the evening, you’ll enjoy a £25pp dinner allowance to indulge in the hotel’s fantastic restaurant, and after a snug snooze you’ll awake to a hearty breakfast the following morning – bliss!
If you fancy trying out the junior suite for size, you’ll be kept cosy in this individually designed room which boasts huge bay windows, flooding the suite with lots of natural light, a super soft king size bed as well as a spacious bathroom with robes and slippers. Or why not go all out and enjoy the executive suite for the evening, championing rich suede, velvet and silk furnishings, a beautiful separated living area and 50sqm of space to lounge around in.
- Goat’s cheese panna cotta with celery & apple salsa and beetroot tuile
- Wood pigeon with stuffed spring cabbage, leek purée and roasted silver skin onion
- Slow cooked hen’s egg with roasted shallot consommé, lemon thyme and smoked duck
- Slow cooked lamb shoulder with sun blush tomato, basil, goat’s cheese and truffle dauphinoise
- South Asian monkfish curry with fragrant rice
- Heritage violet potato gnocchi with garden pea purée, charred gem, broad beans and tomato
- Lemongrass curd with lavender shortbread and cardamom ice cream
- Chocolate & passion fruit bavarois with fruits of the forest compote
- Crème brûlée with rhubarb and thyme ice cream
Boutique hotel in a quiet leafy crescent set against the stunning backdrop of Edinburgh’s skyline, The Bonham is the perfect place to discover the city. Just a short walk from Edinburgh’s sights, head to The Royal Mile, The Castle or Dynamic Earth, or do a bit of shopping on the capital’s famous high street.
“We were treated like royalty and would love to return some day. The staff were courteous, efficient and made us feel like a king and queen.”
“Amazing stay and gorgeous hotel!”
“Great value – really enjoyed.”
Questions about today's deal
- The Bonham
- 35 Drumsheugh Gardens,
Having been named Best Boutique Hotel at The Scottish Hotel Awards in recent years, The Bonham offers its diners exquisitely executed meals in a luxurious setting. Awarded an AA Rosette, The Restaurant at The Bonham is a destination in its own right, characterised by sophisticated urban styling and dramatic art work by Tilo Stengel.