Time for tea!
- Afternoon tea for two at The Barologist
- Includes a bottle of sparkling wine to share
- Valid 7 days!
Sample afternoon tea menu
- Delicately filled wraps
- Splendid selection of mini cakes
- Macarons and biscuits
- Scones and jam
- The pub is designed to represent the home of inventor Ulysees G Houston, who came up with ways to duplicate the weather and was dubbed 'The Barologist'
- Featuring a full weather theme with four different rooms for each season - definitely one you'll want to put on Instagram!
- Their extensive menu has something for everyone, including their tapas inspired by different areas of Scotland
- Located in Leith, just a stone's throw from the popular Shore area lined with boutiques, restaurants and bars
- Loved by Edinburgh Live
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor