The Boat House dining, South Queensferry
22 High Street, South Queensferry, EH30 9PP
- deals sold
Share with friends
£29 for a 3 course dinner for two at The Boat House, South Queensferry
If your friend’s eyes light up when you hand them a mince pie but not when you’ve passed them their present of socks, we think it’s time you took the hint.
Treat a foodie this Christmas with a three-course dinner for two at The Boat House in South Queensferry.
- Three-course dinner for two
- Amazing views of the Forth Bridge
- Rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
The Boat House offers fabulous views, relaxed surrounds and a creative menu to get your mouth watering. A beautiful bistro-style restaurant, The Boat House boasts a waterfront patio overlooking the River Forth, allowing diners to look up at Scotland’s iconic Forth Rail Bridge.
Dining for two
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one tuck into three delicious courses for dinner.
- Mussel chowder
- Chef’s chicken liver parfait with homemade beetroot, served with chutney and oatcakes
- Roast loin of cod on a pea ragout with crispy parma ham and parmentiere potatoes
- Confit of duck leg with a plum glaze, sweet potato mash and French style green beans
- Dark chocolate parfait with a blood orange and star anise syrup·
- Profiteroles served with caramel sauce
TripAdvisor loves The Boat House
“The food was delicious and the service good. The view of the rail bridge was quite amazing! Will definitely go back!”
“The food was first class with a good selection. Staff were friendly and attentive. Cannot recommend highly enough.”
“We had a lovely meal looking at the bridges on a sunny day having great seafood! What more can you ask for? We will definitely come back!”