The Cellar Door 6 course dining & Prosecco
44-46 George IV Bridge, EH1 1EJ
- deals sold
Share with friends
An exclusive 6 course tasting menu for two with a glass of Prosecco each at The Cellar Door; tuck into delicious Scottish cuisine in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town, close to Grassmarket and the Royal Mile
- Exclusive six-course tasting menu for two
- Includes a glass of Prosecco each
- The Cellar Door puts a modern twist on traditional Scottish dishes to deliver exceptional cuisine in stylish settings
- Fantastic city-centre location in Edinburgh’s Old Town; just a short walk from local attractions including the Royal Mile, Grassmarket and Edinburgh Castle
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid 7 days
Grab a fellow food lover and get ready for today’s great deal at The Cellar Door in Edinburgh’s Old Town.
You’ll be treated to not one, not two but six exquisite courses from this stylish and intimate restaurant. Relax and tuck into some of the finest Scottish cuisine, all cooked to perfection using only the freshest ingredients from local suppliers. Using Scotland’s rich cultural heritage as inspiration for their cooking, The Cellar Door is committed to serving up the tastiest traditional dishes with a modern twist to keep things interesting.
With a sparkling glass of Prosecco each to help wash down your fabulous food, you’ll be in heaven from the very first bite!
City Centre location
Located downstairs from George IV Bridge in Edinburgh’s Old Town, The Cellar Door is ideally placed for exploring some of the capital’s greatest attractions; take a wander down to the Grassmarket and Edinburgh’s photogenic Victoria Street, do a spot of shopping on Princes Street or stroll down the iconic Royal Mile. Just a hop, skip and a jump from Waverley train station, it’s also perfectly located for those travelling into the city. Wherever you’re travelling in from, you can expect the same warm welcome from this unique and stylish eatery.
- Oat crusted haggis served with roasted and pickled turnip, smoked potatoes and a whisky jus
- Cullen skink risotto with crispy leek and poached hen’s egg
- Roast fillet of hake served with braised fennel and creamed spinach, topped off with mustard sauce
- Slow-roasted belly of Ayrshire pork served with black pudding and croquette, creamed potatoes and apple sauce
- Traditional Cranachan dessert of raspberry mousse, whisky ice cream and oat crumble
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
“We had a superb evening meal at this very welcoming restaurant; each course was beautifully cooked and presented using locally-sourced ingredients. The service was excellent and our hostess ensured that we had a very special evening when we were celebrating our anniversary. We will definitely visit again when next in Edinburgh and we will highly recommend the restaurant to others.”
“The food was exquisite - all three courses were beautifully presented and tasted delicious. When our desserts arrived they had also decorated them with Happy Birthday! I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough and will certainly be revisiting it when we are next in Edinburgh.”
“We had a three-course dinner which included the best sticky toffee pudding we have ever had! As big sticky toffee fans we’ve tried so many but so far, this is the winner! The terrine and the risotto mains were also divine. We had a lovely dinner here and are so happy to have found it - don’t miss it!”