4 course tasting menu for two plus tea or coffee and an optional glass of Cava or Champagne each at The Dome, Edinburgh; sample the brand new menu at one of Edinburgh’s most iconic venues
- Brand new 4 course tasting menu for two at The Dome
- Option to include a glass of Cava or Champagne each
- Famed for their lavish dining options, opulent bar and spectacular interior, it's undoubtedly one of the capital’s most iconic venues
- The new tasting menu is a celebration of simple and traditional Scottish favourites, embracing local produce from the rolling Scottish landscapes and shores
- Fantastic location nestled in the heart of the city’s New Town on George Street
- Rated 4.5/5 and Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itison-ers!
Sample tasting menu
- Charred broccoli with roasted garlic, miso, crispy shallots and Ardmore cheese sauce
- Warm, cured mackerel, beetroot salad, pickled tomatoes, tomato consommé
- Braised lamb shoulder, smoked aubergine, potato gnocchi, cheese curd, sea vegetables.
- Giant profiterole with vanilla cream and berry coulis or chocolate sauce
- Tea or Coffee
- 14 George Street,
- Tel: 0131 624 8624