The Lioness of Leith burgers & sides
21-25 Duke Street, EH6 8HH
- usually £26.00
- save up to 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Burgers for two plus a side to share and an optional glass of wine or beer each at The Lioness of Leith; part of Lonely Planet's Best Burgers list - save up to 54%
- Mains for two plus a side to share
- Option to include a glass of wine or beer each
- Listed in Lonely Planet's Best Burger list
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Burger lovers will want to snap up today’s deal for The Lioness of Leith, where you and a partner can enjoy a main course each plus a side to share. There’s fried chicken and nachos on offer, but the real stars of the show are the Lioness burgers. Renowned across the city for their exceptional quality and delicious toppings, they’re an absolute must-try!
You can also opt to include a glass of wine or beer each for the perfect date or catch-up with a friend.
The Lioness of Leith
Located at the bottom of Leith Walk, The Lioness of Leith has a fantastic reputation thanks to their incredible gourmet burgers. Listed in Lonely Planet's Best Burger list, they use beef sourced from the award winning local butcher Findlay's of Portobello and only use free-range, slow grown, herb-fed chicken. But don’t worry if meat isn’t your thing, they also have a great range of vegetarian and vegan treats, as well as a deliciously inventive cocktail list!
- The Phoenix beef burger with jalapeños, Monterey Jack cheese, hot sauce and crispy onions in a brioche bun
- The Tex chicken burger with crispy bacon, cheddar, onion ring and homemade barbeque sauce
- The Hippie vegan burger with Panko portobello mushroom, pickled vegetables and homemade red pepper and chilli jam in an artisan morning roll
- Nachos with cheese, guacamole, salsa, jalapeños and your choice of chicken, beef or veggie chilli
- Skinny or hand-cut fries
- Sweetcorn salsa with lime juice, coriander, spring onion and tabasco
- Sweet potato fries
- Onion rings
Fantastic TripAdvisor reviews
"Amazing burgers! Was a great atmosphere with super friendly staff as well as a great menu. With heaps of vegetarian options we were all catered for. Best burger I have ever had!"
"Fantastic range of interesting and delicious burgers and sides. Nice beers on tap.”
"Best burger in Edinburgh! A friend of mine suggested that we go here to try the burgers, amazing he said. It never crossed my mind that a bar down this way would serve such amazing food, my friend wasn't telling any lies."