The Lodge at Perth Racecourse DBB - from £59
Scone Palace Park, Perth, PH2 6BB
- usually £125.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£59 instead of up to £125 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, a light snack and late check-out or £89 instead of up to £180 to include a 3 course dinner and bottle of wine at The Lodge at Perth Racecourse – save up to 53%
There’s really no better way to re-capture the romance with your other half than to lodge yourselves away together.
Snuggle up with an overnight stay for two with breakfast, late-check out and a light bite snack (£59), or upgrade to a three-course dinner with a bottle of wine (£89) at The Lodge at Perth Racecourse.
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, late check-out and a light bite snack in the restaurant
- Option to upgrade to a three-course meal with a bottle of wine to share
- Fantastic contemporary hotel newly opened in July 2016
- Less than an hour’s drive from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee
- 98% of itisoners would recommend and return
Since opening its doors at the start of July 2016, The Lodge has already proven to be a firm favourite amongst locals and visitors alike. Situated within Scone Palace Park, the hotel enjoys gorgeous views and close proximity to attractions such as Scone Palace, Perth Racecourse, the River Tay and the sites of the Scottish Game Fair and Rewind festival.
Just under an hour from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee, it’s the perfect location for a chilled break, and within easy reach of Perth City Centre, you won’t be far from a spot of retail therapy either!
Take a break
With today’s deal you’ll be able to whisk away your loved one for an overnight stay at this stunning brand new hotel. You’ll be getting cosy in one of the gorgeous en-suite rooms, complete with modern minimalist décor, exceptionally comfortable bespoke beds and all the mod cons you’ll need, including USB wall charging sockets. Once you’ve settled in, you can head to The Lodge’s bright and colourful restaurant to tuck into either a light bite snack, if you’ve picked today’s second purchase option, a three-course meal with a bottle of wine.
After you’ve been wined and dined, you’ll enjoy a cosy night’s sleep before tucking into a freshly cooked breakfast the next morning, opting for the likes of eggs benedict or yummy maple syrup pancakes. And with late check-out included, there’s no rush to leave so why not take your time and enjoy a chilled out start to the day!
- Ham hock and apricot terrine served with spiced pear and apple chutney
- Pan seared Cajun spiced king prawns with creole sauce
- Mozzarella and red onion tart with salad
- Peppered Barbary duck breast served with braised red cabbage, fondant potatoes and hoisin sauce
- Venison, juniper berry and sloe gin casserole served with honey roast vegetables and mustard mash
- Sweet potato and root vegetable burger, served with tomato relish on a brioche bun with chips
- Warm gingerbread served with vanilla ice cream and toffee sauce
- Warm rice pudding with slices of poached pear
- Crêpe with caramelised apples, served with toffee sauce and lemon meringue ice cream
98% of itisoners would recommend and return
“The chef at this hotel deserves a medal – his food is excellent.”
“Our overnight at the lodge was fantastic. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable
and the food was amazing, but what sets it apart is the hospitality the staff were great.”
"Very impressed by quality of food and the ‘open’ approach to dinner… you choose from the impressive a la carte menu. Similarly, not presented with a bottle of house wine but free to choose from the wine list. All staff very pleasant and there is an appealing ‘new’ feel to the accommodation.”