4* Marine Hotel DBB or spa stay
8 Crosbie Road, Troon, KA10 6HE
- usually £211.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£109 instead of £211 for an overnight stay for two with a 2 course dinner, full Scottish breakfast and leisure access or £149 to include a 55-minute spa treatment each at 4* Marine Hotel, Troon – save up to 55%
- Overnight stay for two
- Includes two-course dinner, breakfast and access to leisure facilities
- Option to include a 55-minute spa treatment each
- 4* hotel located on the North Ayrshire coastline with stunning views over the Isle of Arran
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
Make a break to the coast with today’s fantastic deal.
Located on the North Ayrshire coastline, the 4* Marine Hotel in Troon boasts breathtaking views over the Isle of Arran. Whether you want gorgeous beaches or fancy your luck on the Royal Troon Golf Course, this gorgeous hotel has something for everyone.
With today’s offer, you and a loved one can experience an overnight stay and enjoy full access to the hotel’s luxury leisure facilities. Take a cool dip in the indoor swimming pool or take a well-earned seat in the jacuzzi; with a sauna and steam room also on-site, you’ll be spoiled for choice! And if you’re really want to up the luxury, you can also opt to have an Elemis spa treatment each; a 55-minute ‘Garden of England Rose’ massage will leave your skin feeling exquisite and your mind feeling calm.
After you’ve worked up an appetite from your day of pampering, head to the Truin restaurant where you’ll tuck into two delicious courses. And if that’s not enough, you’ll also wake up to a hearty breakfast the next morning before reluctantly leaving to head home.
- King prawn pil pil with hot garlic and chilli oil, served with garlic bread
- Chicken liver parfait with oatcakes and red onion marmalade
- Soup of the day served with warm crusty bread
- Slow-cooked braised blade of beef served with a red wine jus, market vegetables and chive mashed potatoes
- Battered haddock served with chunky chips, mushy peas and tartar sauce
- Stuffed roasted peppers with Mediterranean vegetables and rice topped with a balsamic glaze, served with a house salad side
“We had a lovely relaxing stay; the staff are definitely the hotel's best asset. Everything was better than expected and we would definitely return.”
“We had a great time. We would return and definitely recommend visiting.”
“This was a fantastic night away with my sisters. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the food and drinks were great and it was just a lovely way to spend a night with the girls.”