- usually £20.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 hour Akwakat waterbiking session along the Union Canal for one or two with Bridge 8 Hub; the latest watersports experience that lets you cycle on top of the water! – save up to 53%
On your bike!
- 90 minute water-biking session for one or two people
- The Akwakat is a new waterbike design that allows you to ride a bicycle above the water like you would across a hard surface
- With added heavy duty inflatable pontoons and a low centre of gravity that comes from removing the wheels, you can explore Union Canal like never before!
- Qualified watersports instructor with over 15 years’ experience
- Bridge 8 Hub is a fantastic local organisation working with Edinburgh City Council to turn the Calder Gateway into an outdoor activity hub
- It’s the only site in Scotland for Akwakating
- A unique experience to take to Scotland’s canals, you’ll have a day of fun, laughs, and maybe even pick up a new hobby!
- Great location just 20 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
Questions about today's deal
- Bridge 8 Hub, Calder Crescent,
Bridge8Hub is a fantastic local organisation working with Edinburgh City Council to turn the Calder Gateway into an outdoor activity hub. Providing a wealth of canal based activities, and located 20 minutes from Edinburgh city centre, participants can try their hand at canoeing, raft-building, camp craft, fatyaking and Akwakating to name just a few.