- usually £275.00
- save up to 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£149 instead of £275 for a luxury overnight stay for two including 3 course AA Rosette dinner, full English breakfast and entry to the walled gardens or £229 instead of £480 for 2 nights at 4* Wynyard Hall - save up to 52%
- 1 or 2 night stay for two at a stunning 4* hotel
- Includes 3 course dinner, full English breakfast and entry to the walled gardens
- Elegant grandeur with contemporary comfort within 150 acres of historical landscaped parkland
- 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Previous diners include members of the royal family and the Duke of Wellington
- Tranquil location on the fringes of Durham
If you need to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, you'll love today's deal from Wynyard Hall near Durham, where you can enjoy a relaxing 1 or 2-night stay for two within the historical landscaped parkland. You'll tuck into a delicious 3-course meal at the 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, then start the next day off with a hearty full English breakfast.
This deal includes entry to the beautiful walled gardens, filled with over 3,000 roses and a selection of shrubs and trees, intertwined with tranquil water features and meandering paths perfect for exploring.
Boasting an impressive 4 AA Red Stars, 2 AA Rosettes and a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, The Wellington Restaurant at 4* Wynyard Hall offers up an ever-changing menu of modern, British cuisine. The dishes are inspired by sustainable, home-grown produce and created using some ingredients foraged from The Gardens and surrounding 150-acre estate. Members of the royal family and the Duke of Wellington have dined here, and if it's good enough for royalty, it's good enough for us!
Set within 150 acres of historical landscaped parkland, this grand four-star hotel is a true gem on the fringes of Durham. Offering a winning combination of elegant grandeur and contemporary comfort, you’ll find it hard to escape the sense of tranquility that surrounds Wynyard Hall.
For added relaxation, you can choose to enjoy a range of beauty and body treatments in the chilled surroundings of the lakeside spa, with a special rate of £35 per person for two hours' use of the spa and 20% off full price spa treatments.
- Cured mackerel, cucumber and horseradish
- Serrano ham, poached duck egg and confit tomatoes
- Sweetcorn and leek soup, Keen's croquette and thyme flowers
- 24 hour pork belly, scorched grelot onions and cider jus
- Cod, asparagus, samphire and herb beurre blanc
- Courgette risotto, tarragon and parmesan
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Lemon verbena cheesecake, white chocolate and apricot
4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
"The staff are also amazing, with nothing too much for anyone. Friendly and really good food too."
"We’ve been to Wynyard lots of time as it is close to our home. It’s really beautiful and fits lots of wishes, the tearoom/ lunch room is fab and the gardens are beautiful. The food here is also very good. You won’t be disappointed and will be treated extremely well."
"It is such a great property; beautiful aesthetic features are breathtaking. The rooms each had really interesting names. Great hotel, wonderful property!"