Cooking demo at the Cook School & Dining Room by Martin Wishart
Cook School & Dining Room by Martin Wishart, 14 Bonnington Road, Edinburgh, EH6 5JD
- tickets sold
Share with friends
One ticket to a 3 course or fish and shellfish cooking demo at the recently re-opened Cook School & Dining Room by Martin Wishart, Leith; pick up new culinary skills and enjoy tasters of food expertly prepared by head chef Graeme Carlyle
About this event
Grab a fork and get ready for an evening of culinary delights. Watch head chef Graeme Carlyle prepare an exquisite three-course menu or learn how to cook fish and shellfish with an exciting cooking demonstration at the recently re-opened Cook School and Dining Room by Martin Wishart.
Forks at the ready!
- One ticket
- Get ready for an evening of culinary delights at the recently re-opened Cook School and Dining Room by Martin Wishart in Leith
- Learn great new cooking tips from head chef Graeme Carlyle as he prepares three different dishes from a seasonal or seafood menu
- Choose between a seasonal menu demonstration on Jan 30th, Jan 31st and Feb 21st or a fish and shellfish demonstration on Feb 1st
- Cooking demonstration includes tasters of the dishes, a complimentary tea or coffee to enjoy plus a digital recipe pack for you to keep afterwards
- Owned and created by Edinburgh-born Martin Wishart who has firmly established himself as one of the UK’s most highly respected chefs
- Martin Wishart also owns and operates Restaurant Martin Wishart which is a culinary giant with 4 AA Rosettes, a Michelin star and is rated as the 43rd best restaurant in the UK by The Good Food Guide