Forget addressing a haggis alone in your kitchen – we all know the best way to celebrate the life of Scotland’s National Bard is by gathering together for the Big Burns Supper Festival in Dumfries.
With performances from comedians plus musical performances from the likes of KT Tunstall, Peatbog Faeries and more, you can toast to the bold Rab before heading back to the Cairndale Hotel for a fantastic overnight stay.
Tae Rabbie Burns!
- An overnight stay for two with breakfast, a two-course dinner and full leisure access
- Plus two tickets to the Big Burns Supper Festival on the 25th of Jan
- Big Burns Supper Festival runs over 11 days at the end of January in vibrant Dumfries across bars, art galleries, museums and more
- Tuck into a two-course dinner at The Cairndale Hotel before heading out to the festival’s 800-capacity Spiegeltent, just a 10-minute walk away
- Watch a stellar line up of Scottish musical talent with performances from KT Tunstall, Peatbog Faeries, Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5 and more
- Plus entertainment from celebrity hosts, comedians and some of Scotland’s best party animals
- Throw on your tartan glad rags and dress to impress – the occasion will be broadcast live to the world!
- Once you’ve paid your respects to the Bard, you can return to the hotel for a quiet night’s sleep
- As well as dinner and a hearty breakfast in the morning, you’ll be granted full leisure access to The Barracuda Club to help you really unwind
- Just a 90-minute drive from Glasgow and less than two hours from Edinburgh and Newcastle
Sample two-course menu
- Duo of melon served with a fruit coulis
- Leek and potato soup served with a crusty bread roll
- Pan-fried chicken breast served with a creamy mushroom and tarragon sauce
- Creamy seafood pie with salmon, cod and smoked haddock, topped with mashed potato and mature cheddar cheese
- Mild chickpea Balti served with rice and cumin naan bread
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce
- Vanilla panna cotta with fruit coulis
- Selection of ice creams