Christmas party night at 4* Hilton Edinburgh Carlton
The Hilton Edinburgh Carlton, 20 North Bridge, EH1 1SD
- usually £39.95
- save 37%
- tickets sold
20:00 Friday 7th December
Share with friends
£25 instead of £39.95 for a luxury festive party night for one at Marco Pierre White restaurant in The Hilton Edinburgh Carlton; enjoy fizz on arrival, a 3 course meal with coffee, a half bottle of wine, disco, DJ, prizes & more
About this event
Does the thought of the office Christmas party fill you with dread?
Don’t let your boss donning a Santa suit and singing ‘All I Want for Christmas’ pass as entertainment this year. Celebrate in style with a Christmas party at Marco Pierre White in The Hilton Edinburgh Carlton.
- One ticket
- A sensational evening awaits; enjoy a glass of festive fizz on arrival, coffee, a delicious three-course meal and half a bottle of wine per person.
- Throw on your best festive glad rags and boogie the night away with a private DJ and bespoke bar area dancefloor!
- Do you feel lucky, punk? Bookings of 50+ will get a prize on the night with an afternoon tea for two in the restaurant up for grabs, so be sure to take a four-leaf clover with you!
- This isn’t your typical festive gathering – ditch the boring office party and gather your friends and colleagues for a holly jolly time!
- Perfect city-centre location on the famous Royal Mile, just a short stroll away from the iconic attractions, luxurious boutiques and an array of restaurants and pubs
- Loved by TripAdvisor, with a 4 star rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence
- Butternut squash, red lentil and rosemary soup
- Sea-salted sourdough croute
- Ham hock terrine served with green tomatoes and apple chutney, along with a side of crostini bread
- Salt-baked beetroot and goats’ cheese salad with caramelised walnuts, drizzled in an aged balsamic and Merlot dressing
- Traditional roast turkey, pork and sage stuffing, served with chipolata sausages, cranberry sauce and all the trimmings
- Grilled salmon fillet served with sautéed greens, tomato and chive butter sauce
- Creamed leek with chestnut and sage tart, served with a roasted red pepper sauce
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy butter sauce
- Chocolate and salted caramel tart served with vanilla and clementine cream
- Baked vanilla bean cheesecake with blueberry and mint compote
4 stars on TripAdvisor
“We stayed one night in early September. The hotel could not be better located on North Bridge, at the Royal Mile and Princes Street."
“Perfectly located hotel in-between the Royal Mile and Princes Street with quick access to the Old and New Town; we were able to walk to almost everything we visited. The hotel itself was very clean and well-maintained and met all of our Hilton standards that we have learned to expect. The building itself has a lot of character and charm since it’s so old."
“We recently stayed at this hotel. It is bright, clean and everything you would expect from a Hilton. The location is great for visiting the major parts of old Edinburgh and for shopping on the Royal Mile. The breakfasts were amazing and the staff were helpful and attentive. Highly recommended."
Questions about this event
- The Hilton Edinburgh Carlton
- 20 North Bridge,
Situated on the Royal Mile, just minutes’ walk from Waverley Station, Princes Street’s multitude of shops and George Street’s fabulous bars, Hilton Edinburgh Carlton is the ideal spot for a bite to eat during a shopping spree, a catch up with the girls or a special celebration before a night on the town. Having recently joined the Hilton brand, the hotel has undergone a gorgeous refurbishment, complete with sweeping staircase, plush foyer and luxurious lounge and bar, and now looks better than ever!