What do you call a stupid entrance? A Dumb-ledore!
Now that we’ve got that awful joke out of the way, it’s time for some magic. Grab your broomstick and fly down to the Edinburgh Corn Exchange for a festive celebration fit for wizards, witches and muggles alike. Relive the magic of your favourite wizarding books and films along with festive goodies at the perfect Christmas party for all fans of this spellbinding world!
Wands at the ready!
- One ticket
- Guests will be welcomed into a VIP reception area by a host of costumes, characters and familiar faces from the wizarding world
- Have your photo taken at the magical train platform!
- Are you a Slytherin or a Gryffindor? A sorting hat ceremony will pick guests from each table at random to help decide
- Tuck into a festive afternoon tea including sweets and savouries as well as edible wands, chocolate frogs, every flavour beans and non-alcoholic butter beer
- Learn magic spells, have wicked wand duels and try your hand at wizard’s chess
- We might not have The Boy Who Lived but we do have the next best thing; Luke Williams is the UK’s number 1 Harry Potter impersonator and will be providing live entertainment on the day
- Why so Sirius? You can win a prize if you have the best costume!