Cooking demo at the Cook School & Dining Room by Martin Wishart
Cook School & Dining Room by Martin Wishart, 14 Bonnington Road, Edinburgh, EH6 5JD
- tickets sold
19:00 Wednesday 20th February
Share with friends
Cooking demo at the Cook School & Dining Room by Martin Wishart, Leith; pick up new culinary skills and enjoy tasters of food expertly prepared by head chef Graeme Carlyle
Grab a fork and get ready for an evening of culinary delights. Watch head chef Graeme Carlyle prepare an exquisite three-course menu or learn how to create incredible sauces and stocks at an exciting cooking demonstration at the recently Cook School and Dining Room by Martin Wishart.
Forks at the ready!
- One ticket
- Get ready for an evening of culinary delights at the Cook School and Dining Room by Martin Wishart in Leith
- Learn great new cooking tips from head chef Graeme Carlyle as he prepares three different dishes from a seasonal menu, or gives you all the tips you need to make incredible stocks and sauces
- Choose between a seasonal demonstration on 20th Feb, where you'll learn how to cook a 3 course menu using seasonal produce and plenty of useful cooking techniques that can be applied to many different meals
- Or a stocks & sauces class on 27th or 28th Feb, focussing on how to make the most delicious sauces and and high quality stock to provide the perfect base for your dishes
- Enjoy tasters of the dishes, a complimentary tea or coffee to enjoy plus a digital recipe pack for you to keep afterwards
- Owned and created by Edinburgh-born Martin Wishart who has firmly established himself as one of the UK’s most highly respected chefs
- Martin Wishart also owns and operates Restaurant Martin Wishart which is a culinary giant with 4 AA Rosettes, a Michelin star and is rated as the 43rd best restaurant in the UK by The Good Food Guide