Michael Bublé tribute, Hilton DoubleTree Queensferry
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing, St Margaret’s Head, North Queensferry, KY11 1HP
- usually £35.00
- save up to 52%
- tickets sold
19:00 Friday 19th October
Share with friends
£19 instead of £35 for one ticket to a Michael Bublé tribute night with a 3 course meal or £99 instead of £210 for two tickets plus an overnight stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh, Queensferry Crossing%
About this event
Some things in life are just undeniably Christmassy all year round – Michael Bublé is one of them. Well lucky for you, we have the next best thing! The festive favourite is out of hibernation and back to bring some Christmas cheer to your evening, or at least, his tribute is!
Come along to DoubleTree at the Hilton for a fantastic night of Bublé’s best Christmas hits, performed by a faithful tribute act, while you savour a delicious three-course meal. And if you don’t want to go home, you and a fellow Bublé fanatic can make a night of it and stay overnight in one of the hotel’s cosy rooms.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
- One or two tickets to a Michael Bublé tribute night
- Get into the festive spirit and hear fantastic renditions of the Christmas crooner’s classic hits
- Enjoy a fabulous three-course meal along with your entertainment! You’ll start with a delicious tomato, chilli and rosemary soup before moving on to succulent chicken filled with haggis in whisky cream sauce and served with dauphinoise potatoes and sugar snap peas. You’ll finish off with a sweet vanilla cheesecake with peach and passionfruit compote. Yum!
- Throw on your best festive glad rags! After the tribute has finished, you’ll be able to dance the night away with Doubletree’s resident DJ until 12pm
- And if you just don’t want the fun to stop, make a night of it and stay overnight in one of the hotel’s king guest rooms
Praise for Doubletree by Hilton
“The hotel is modern with excellent facilities and some of the rooms have stunning views of the Forth and Queensferry Crossing. On top of that, breakfast and dinner were to a very high standard. Good work!"
"Fantastic hotel and exceptional staff - they could not do enough to welcome us to the hotel. Once settled we then proceeded to spend the entire afternoon and evening in the bar and restaurant area, which was a lovely experience. The food was without fault and the service throughout was very good indeed. Should you ever find yourselves requiring a hotel in this area then I whole-heartedly recommend this one."
"What a fantastic stay we had at this hotel. Not only are the views fabulous, our dinner at the Shore restaurant was outstanding! I followed the Chef’s advice to have a special surf and turf dish which had so much flavour! The service was warm, attentive and also informative as the staff were very knowledgeable of the menus. We will be back and highly recommend this hotel to dine in as well as stay overnight."