Saturday 29th February
Tickets to a Friday or Saturday murder mystery night for two at Fisher’s Hotel, Pitlochry; includes an overnight stay, 3 course meal with welcome drinks & a full Scottish breakfast
There’s been a murder!
- Two tickets to a Friday or Saturday murder mystery night for two at Fisher’s Hotel with a choice of dates
- Includes an overnight stay with three course dinner, two welcome drinks and breakfast
- All themes are unique to each date, listed below, so pick your favourite before it goes!
- Hosted by the fabulous Murderous Walking Theatre Company who specialise in wickedly wonderful themed experiences
- Centrally located in the beautiful Victorian town of Pitlochry in the Perthshire Highlands
- Just an hour's drive from Edinburgh and 90 minutes from Glasgow
- 15 Feb - The Godmother: a 1920's prohibition romp
- 22 Feb - Blazin' Puddles: a wild, wild, wild West night out!
- 29 Feb - Tipsy Towers: a 'Fawlty Towers' tribute
- 13 Mar - The Godmother: a 1920's prohibition romp
- 14 Mar - Live & Let Spy: an evening of Hollywood glitz and glamour
- 20 Mar - Listen Very Carefully: an 'Allo 'Allo tribute
- 21 Mar - Feisty Fanny's Revenge: a swashbuckling pirate adventure
- 28 Mar - 'Til Death Do Us Part: a Skeleton wedding
- 10 Apr - Audition with a Vampire: have you got what it takes to be the star of stage and scream?
- 11 Apr - Live & Let Spy: an evening of Hollywood glitz and glamour
- 18 Apr - I'm Free!: an 'Are You Being Served?' tribute
- Champagne pork terrine with mixed leaf salad
- Prawn cocktail with Marie Rose sauce
- Fried wedge of brie with cranberry sauce and mixed leaf salad
- Roast chicken breast with baby potatoes, roast vegetables and house jus
- Braised top side of beef with bacon and mushrooms, celeriac purée and puy lentils
- Porcini mushroom ravioli with cheese sauce and garlic bread
- Chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
- Lemon meringue pie
- Strawberry mousse
- 75 - 79 Atholl Road, Pitlochry,
- Tel: 01796 472000