Santa & sailing at Loch Katrine
Loch Katrine, Trossachs Pier, Loch Katrine, By Stirling, FK17 8HZ
- usually £19.50
- save up to 28%
- tickets sold
10:30 Sunday 9th December
Starts at 10:30, 12:00, and 13:30
Share with friends
£14 instead of £19.50 for 1 child ticket or £19 instead of £26 for 1 adult ticket to Santa & sailing at Loch Katrine; includes a gift for the kids and a buffet at Steamship Café
If you fancy a unique Christmassy day out, how about meeting Santa and his helpers in the stunning Trossachs scenery?
Enjoy festive fare with Santa in our cosy cafe where every child will have a chance to meet the man in red himself and receive a gift from him. After a feast, set sail with Santa's elves this Christmas with an hour-long steamship cruise full of festive antics around the scenic Loch Katrine.
- One child or adult ticket
- Enjoy a one-hour cruise with Santa’s elves around Loch Katrine onboard the steamship Sir Walter Scott
- Enjoy a finger buffet with Santa before you set sail! Tuck into mince pies, sausage rolls, sandwiches, chipolatas and more!
- Coffee or tea will be provided for adults and kids will enjoy a special Rudolph milkshake (served in the cafe)
- Baby it’s cold outside… but not onboard! Snuggle up in the heated saloons and settle in with a drink and snack while listening to the tales and legends of the loch narrated by the knowledgeable crew
- Take in the stunning Trossachs landmarks such as Ben A’an, Ben Venue and Brenachoile
- When you’re ready to sail, Santa will wave you goodbye for a holly jolly time on the boat with his helpers!
- Kids will also get a special Christmas present from Santa!
- Great festive fun for all the family
- Trip departs from Trossachs Pier
“The scenery is magnificent and our skipper was very knowledgeably of both past and present history.”
“We had a lovely sail aboard the Lady of the Lake; the autumn scenery was gorgeous and we had a lovely hot chocolate in the downstairs bar to keep out the chill.”
“Lovely cruise up Loch Katrine followed by delicious lunch in the Steamship Café.”