Sinatra: Raw at the Fringe
Gilded Balloon at the Museum - Auditorium, South Entrance, Lothian Street, EH1 1HB
- usually £13.50
- save 33%
- tickets sold
Share with friends
Sinatra: Raw at the Edinburgh Fringe; see the masterful show revealing the man behind the music following a sold out West End season!
Come Fly With Me
- One ticket to Sinatra: Raw
- Described as 'the world’s leading interpreter of Frank Sinatra' Richard Shelton returns to the stage following a sold out West End season.
- Set in Palm Springs, California 1971, Frank Sinatra is set to retire from his career. The air is electric and the crowd are on their feet but things take an unexpected turn when he drinks One for My Baby too many. This is the 2am Sinatra you dream of meeting. Dangerous. Unpredictable. Brilliant.
- Rated 5* by BBC Music who called it ‘quite simply phenomenal’
- The Times said it was a ‘splendidly tough yet laid-back, authentic performance’
- Part of the Edinburgh Fringe
- Takes place in the auditorium of the beautiful National Museum of Scotland for Gilded Balloon at the Museum