Take That tribute, DoubleTree by Hilton Queensferry
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing, St Margaret’s Head, North Queensferry, KY11 1HP
- usually £35.00
- save up to 48%
- tickets sold
19:00 Friday 2nd November
Share with friends
£22 instead of £35 for one ticket to a Take That tribute night with a 3 course meal or £109 instead of £210 for two tickets plus an overnight stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh, Queensferry Crossing
About this event
It only takes a minute to bag today’s deal for a brilliant Take That tribute night!
Come along to DoubleTree at the Hilton to hear the band’s biggest hits, performed by a faithful tribute act while you savour a delicious three-course meal. And if you don’t want to go home, you and a friend can make a night of it and stay overnight in one of the hotel’s cosy rooms.
Could it be magic?
- One or two tickets to a Take That tribute night
- Hear all the band’s iconic hits in a fun-filled evening
- Enjoy a fabulous three-course meal along with your entertainment, starting with a delicious tomato, chilli and rosemary soup before moving on to succulent chicken filled with haggis in whisky cream sauce and served with dauphinoise potatoes and sugar snap peas. You’ll finish off with a sweet vanilla cheesecake with peach and passionfruit compote. Yum!
- Get your glad rags on - after the tribute has finished, you’ll be able to dance the night away with Doubletree’s resident DJ until 12pm
- And if you just don’t want the fun to stop, make a night of it and stay overnight in one of the hotel’s king guest rooms
Praise for Doubletree by Hilton
“The hotel is modern with excellent facilities and some of the rooms have stunning views of the Forth and Queensferry Crossing. On top of that, breakfast and dinner were to a very high standard. Good work!"
"Fantastic hotel and exceptional staff - they could not do enough to welcome us to the hotel. Once settled we then proceeded to spend the entire afternoon and evening in the bar and restaurant area, which was a lovely experience. The food was without fault and the service throughout was very good indeed. Should you ever find yourselves requiring a hotel in this area then I whole-heartedly recommend this one."
"What a fantastic stay we had at this hotel. Not only are the views fabulous, our dinner at the Shore restaurant was outstanding! I followed the Chef’s advice to have a special surf and turf dish which had so much flavour! The service was warm, attentive and also informative as the staff were very knowledgeable of the menus. We will be back and highly recommend this hotel to dine in as well as stay overnight."