- Gin & sanitiser pack from Pickering's Gin
- Includes 3 x 200ml bottles of gin in brand new summer flavours, 6 x 200ml Fever-Tree tonic waters and 3 x 100ml sanitisers
- Gin flavours include Strawberry & Black Pepper, Blood Orange & Caraway and Lemon & Basil
- Plus they are all 100% naturally flavoured
- The sanitiser was made to the World Health Organisation formulation and the size makes it handy for instant protection on the move
- Gold winners at the 2019 Scottish Gin Awards
Perfect Serve suggestions
- Strawberry & Black Pepper - Perfect with tonic, slices of fresh strawberry & a grind of black pepper, or try it with cloudy lemonade for a sweeter drink!
- Blood Orange & Caraway - Great with tonic and a slice of orange, or try in a Negroni for a decadent cocktail serve
- Lemon & Basil - Best served with tonic, a slice of lemon & a fresh basil leaf or straight up in an ice-cold martini
- Pickering's Gin is created in the distillery that was built by business partners Matt and Marcus themselves by scratch!
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh, it is the fist exclusive gin distillery to be established in Edinburgh for over 150 years
- The gin is based on an original 1947 recipe and features nine Bombay botanicals to create the full-bodied flavour with perfect bitter-sweet balance
- In quick response to the COVID-19 outbreak the small gin distillery refocused their resources to the production of highest quality WHO-grade hand sanitiser to make it available to frontline workers, schools and care homes at cost
- Now, you can protect yourself while supporting a local business