- One copy of The Bongles TV Dinner
- Follow The Bongles as they reuse, repair and upcycle objects that wash up onto their pristine shores
- A TV washes up on the Bongles’ pristine beach and to Big Bubba’s surprise a picture of a delicious looking pie appears on the screen
- Big Bubba excitedly sniffs and then eats the TV with the picture of the pie showing through his tummy.
- As he coughs and splutters, The Twins try to help him by tickling him
- Eventually peace is restored when Bubba coughs up the TV, and they all sit down to enjoy the Bongle Ball World Cup on the newly-found telly
- The books tell imaginative, funny and eco-friendly stories
- Rated 5/5 on Good Reads
- Read by Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson on her Instagram
- Author Oscar van Heek works as a film-maker, photographer and writer
- He has produced two feature films and recently written and directed on a unique experimental collaboration with Scottish Opera and composer Malcolm Lindsay
- Illustrator Dean Queazy thought up the Bongles in 1986 and they have been brought to life ever since!
- He uses simple shapes with watercolours to create quirky characters with weird eyes and long noses
- Published by Sainted Media