- deals sold
Time left to buy deal
Share with friends
£49 for a 7 course tasting menu for two at AA Rosette-awarded 111 by Nico, West End; loved by The Herald’s Joanna Blythman
- Seven-course tasting menu for two
- AA Rosette-awarded restaurant with rave reviews from The Guardian, The Herald and more
- 111 by Nico provides training opportunities for those from disadvantaged backgrounds, teaching them skills to become top chefs
- Fantastic Kelvinside location in the West End
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
111 by Nico
Launched in 2015 by Nico Simeone, the Young Scottish Seafood Chef of the Year 2010, AA Rosette-awarded 111 by Nico boasts a great location in the residential West End and retains its exceptional reputation by serving up a brand-new menu each and every week.
Loved by food critics nationwide, including The Herald’s Joanna Blythman who branded it “a West End gem”, this outstanding venue not only creates delectable dishes to please the senses, but it also aims to train those with disadvantaged starts in life with the skills to become top chefs, meaning you can dine in style knowing you’re giving back to the community.
7 amazing dishes
Today’s deal will see you and a very lucky loved one tuck into seven sumptuous courses, each reflecting the best of fresh, seasonal and local produce. Served up with an unrivalled creative flair and bucket loads of originality, this exquisite dining experience is sure to be a memorable one!
- Cauliflower velouté with curry and coconut
- Smoked ham hough with heritage carrot, piccalilli and watercress
- Duck egg with parmesan & truffle royale and wild mushrooms
- Shetland cod with potato, smoked mozzarella and sea vegetables
- Corn fed chicken with papaya, sweet potato, peanuts and rendang
- Lime cheesecake with Amaretti and pear
- Chocolate with popcorn, salted caramel and apple
“One of the best meals I’ve ever had. One dish better than the next. Friendly staff and great service. Will definitely be back.”
“Amazing dinner, delicious food, nice staff. Our last night in Scotland and it made a wonderful evening to a wonderful week!”
“Delicious, beautiful, seasonal food. Had three courses and they were perfectly proportioned. Every bite was heavenly. Thank you for opening such a fabulous neighbourhood restaurant.”
What to expect
A 7 course tasting menu for two
Voucher is valid from Wed 10 Jan 2018 until Sun 4 Mar 2018, Wed 5pm - 10pm, Thur 12 noon – 2.30pm and 5pm - 10pm, Fri 12 noon – 2.30pm and 5pm - 6pm, Sat 12noon - 4pm and Sun 12 noon – 9pm; subject to availability.
Excludes Mondays, Tuesdays and 13, 14 Jan 2018.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Fri 16 Feb 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
Max 2 vouchers per table.
Tables required back after 2hrs.
7 course tasting menu only; menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten / wheat free options are available; please advise restaurant at time of booking of any specific dietary requirements.
Wheelchair access available.
Children permitted until 8pm.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption. Please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.