- usually £48.00
- save 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 course meal for two with a glass of wine each at 4* Number 10 Hotel, Glasgow's popular Southside; beautiful views overlooking Queen's Park & just a short drive from the City Centre - save up to 60%
- 2 course meal for two
- Includes a glass of wine each
- Fab Southside location, near Queen’s Park and only 10 minutes from the City Centre
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one head to the beautiful Number 10 Hotel, right in the heart of Glasgow’s buzzing Southside and close to the popular Shawlands area filled with independent shops, bars and restaurants.
You’ll tuck into a tasty two course meal each, perfectly accompanied by a glass of wine for the ideal date night.
Number 10 Hotel
Overlooking beautiful Queen’s Park, this gorgeous 4* boutique hotel is housed within a stunning Victorian building, boasting luxuriously furnished rooms, a buzzing bar and cosy restaurant. Combine that with a fab location near local shops and cafés and only 10 minutes from the City Centre, we have a sneaky suspicion you won’t want to leave!
With the restaurant’s strong focus on fresh, local ingredients including produce from Southside fishmonger Alan Beveridge, fruit and veg from the legendary Glasgow Fruitmarket, and meat from local butcher William Christie & Son, you can be sure that the grub served up here is nothing short of phenomenal.
- Chicken liver pâté with sweet onion chutney and Scottish oatcakes
- Haggis, neeps and tatties with a peppercorn sauce
- Mediterranean vegetable tart with a pesto side salad
- Soup of the day
- Steak pie with mashed potato and seasonal vegetables
- Fish and chips with mushy peas and tartar sauce
- Italian sausage or vegetable tagliatelle in a rich Napoli sauce
- Vegetable Thai green curry with sticky jasmine rice
- New York cheesecake and seasonal berries
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla pod ice cream
- Mini cake selection
- Duo of award winning ice creams
Fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor
"Two of us had a fabulous lunch here. The icing on the cake was the fantastic service from our waitress, Margaret. Very attentive and friendly. We loved our lunch here because the food was so delicious and was served in generous portions for an amazing price. Excellent. We will return very soon."
"We went to No 10 Hotel Glasgow for a meal, it was excellent and very reasonable. The waitress could not do enough for us, all in all we had an excellent night and we will definitely be back."
"Visited Number 10 Hotel Restaurant for dinner to be greeted by Margaret who was most helpful . Our food was delicious and we were not rushed in any way. They have plenty of different beers on draught and reasonably priced. Great value for money. Would certainly return!"