- deals sold
Share with friends
5 or 8 course dining experience for two or four with a glass of Prosecco on arrival at the multi-award winning 3 AA Rosette Cail Bruich; named as one of Britain's Best Restaurants by The Sunday Times
- Five or eight course meal for two or four
- 3 AA Rosette-awarded Cail Bruich was named in Sunday Times’ Britain's 100 Best Restaurants 2017 and was a finalist for Best Restaurant of the Year 2018 at the SLTN Awards
- Fantastic West End location, close to Byres Road and Ashton Lane
- Amazing décor, complete with chef’s table and open kitchen
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
If you like food and you like award-winning restaurants, look no further than today’s deal. You and a fellow foodie or three will be treated to a lavish dining experience at the West End’s multi award-winning Cail Bruich. You’ll get to sample five exquisite courses from their mouth-watering ‘Taste of the Season’ menu along with some additional nibbles. Or upgrade to eight courses for some serious indulgence!
If you can bear to leave the warming décor of this lovely spot, you can enjoy exploring the shops and bars of Byres Road and Ashton Lane after your meal to round off the perfect evening.
Cail Bruich is one of Glasgow’s finest restaurants, serving up contemporary Scottish cuisine influenced by classic French cooking techniques to help give every bite a little taste of je ne sais quoi.
As well as earning 3 AA Rosettes, they’ve been named as one of Britain’s 100 Best Restaurants 2017 by The Sunday Times, been recommended in the Michelin Guide and bagged a whole cabinet of awards, including 2018 finalist for Best Restaurant of the Year at SLTN. Plus, their head sommelier is a finalist in The Best Sommelier of the World 2019! And if you don’t take our word for it that you should make a trip, you can take The Scotsman’s who have hailed Cail Bruich worthy of a Michelin Star.
Sample five course menu
- Sourdough with cultured butter and juniper salt
- Sea bream with white turnip, apple and oyster
- Salt-baked celeriac with spelt grain, parsley and truffle
- Ardgay estate venison with black pudding, cauliflower and hazelnut
- 64% chocolate with blood orange and pistachio
Sample eight course menu
- House pickles with smoked cod roe and loveage
- Chicken consommé with crispy chicken, egg yolk and cep
- BBQ beetroot with smoked ketchup and walnut
- Orkney scallop with sea kale, artichoke and blood orange
- Gigha halibut with leek, caviar and winter truffle; OR venison with black pudding, cabbage, blackberry and chestnut
- Valrhona manjari with sour cherry and cumin
- Sheep’s yoghurt with Yorkshire rhubarb and tarragon
- Blackcurrant tea cake
Loved by itisoners
"Fabulous food, friendly, attentive staff and a superb wine flight purchased to match the food. Cail Bruich is my go-to place for delicious food with a difference. Such good value with the itison deal, but spend extra on wine, cheese and coffee, it’s so worth it. In my opinion it should have a Michelin star!”
“Excellent food served by delightful and well-trained staff. New décor gives a very different feel to the restaurant but it works well.”
“A very enjoyable evening. Imaginative food, prompt and courteous service, pleasant, warm and inviting restaurant – what more could you ask for?!”
“Another fabulous meal. The restaurant gets better and better and the décor is now really nice too. Staff are knowledgeable and friendly and the meal was a delight from first mouthful to last. Very special indeed!”